Reviews for Another Relative
PinkamenaTheBad chapter 1 . 4/10
It's too bad this was never continued. I really like it!
ekgthe1st chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Please update!
I love this kind of concept and I think it should be Katz. I just see him and Edd fawning over spider don't you? I read Katz/Courage stories too and I love them and I think Katz could be a great good guy and still be his smartass gentleman self ya know? Also, I think you should bring Le Quack, Mad Dog, and Ma Bagges as regular villains.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
maxgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Pease make more soon this is simply amazing!
Breana chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I vote for Katz
Alexandra Camba chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hi ,
Nice chapter hope you'll add another one very soon ,as for the featured villain I'd pick Katz .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
aww this is soooo cute! please write more!
death's mark38 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I say all of them lol this was a good chap can't wait for more.
Nightsong1771 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Please update more chapters
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awesome that you chose Double D, he's by far my favorite of the Eds ,

PS. Ed Edd n Eddy and Courage are also my favorite childhood shows :) I still love them both.
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh! *raises hand enthusiastically* Put the Asian Guy! I wanna here him call someone a "foo!" XD
devixenrox85 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I would want either Le Quack or the Queen of the Black Puddle. By the way, I love Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd n Edddy!
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very good for a first chapter. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

As for the villian, Katz has always been a great one. Another choice(though he isn't listed) is King Remses(you know, the "Return the slab" guy).
Adeisa chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love it! It's pretty hard to find good Courage fanfiction, but this story is awesome so far! Keep it up
Sunset chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Thank you for creatinf this fanfic. It's really well done! I also adored these cartoons when I was young and I get excited when they are put on the air. You portrayed everyone's character beautifully with a reasonable back story to boot! As for a villain, my vote is for Mad Dog since Katz and Le Quack already have enough screen time. Please update this as soon as you can. I look forward to reading your work.