Reviews for Safe and Sound
continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
continue!
tella chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
that was interesting, when will you write next ? its been long time , dont you think ?
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Cute! XD
nerdyheart15 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
this story is amazing... you are a very talented author!
ChubbyTabby chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Update soon please - I like this!
Bekah26 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I do love this; Iruka-whump is the best!

There will be more, yes?
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
update soooooooooooon!
Vega1301 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
The ANBU being Kakashi, right? So cute! He didn't -no couldn't leave him to die! And then he came to visit him at the hospital, adorable! But why did you drop the story? Hope you'll continue!
Abella chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh god. This story is amazing. I know it hasn't been updated in awhile but I am fully prepared to beg. PLEASE UPDATE! This is fantastic and I can not wait to see where it leads. You write beautifully and I would die of happy to see you continue!
FairyTails13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
It has been a years since you last updated, and this story has much promise. I hope you have at least an idea on how to continue it -pouts-

I know how easily it is to have the first few paragraphs sitting there on your computer, the rest refusing to be written...

~FT
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
i really like this story so far and hope that it will be continued!
bloff chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Very nice! Are you going to continue this?

I loved the fact Kakashi knew he was going to get in trouble for his present, just like Kakashi XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
very interesting.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I like these two chapters very much. It sounds like Iruka and Kakashi. So good character development. And I can't wait to see where you go next.