Reviews for Byebye baby bunting Daddy & Dean's gone ahunting!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I loved it. Thank you
casammy chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
God! I love his fic, it is true that john can be a great son d eputa but he to love too much dean and sammy who ultimately cannot get angry with him
epex chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Lovely story. I wish you write another just like this. God I wish it was longer, I just want to read more. So perfect :)
epex chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I love it when Sam is in hospital, I am sure I am going to read this story again after finishing.
epex chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love this story so much. The plot seems to be perfect :)
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Nice little fic here that fits in with the characters and doesnt get too sappy or over the top. The description of Sam's vision was very confusing...almost like you missed out a sentence or something. Ending was perfect and the reactions to Sam appearing and killing the Wraith were amusing.

Not too keen on that prompt at the beginning...felt it gave too much away (it didnt actually, there was still enough in here that made the prompt a prompt). But i another way I thought the prompt was too detailed given that it essentially takes all surprise out of the story. You could literally read that prompt and think 'huh. i know the story now, there's no point reading it'.

And not sure why but i love the title. Where did you get it from?
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Really fun. This is a good one. And the visions start...
TSFL chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
AWWWW! poor Sammy :( I loved this :D
RedDragen chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I liked reading this story
cold kagome chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
WOW! LOVE IT
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
AWWWE.. POOR SAMMY.. THEY NEVER LISTEN TO HIM..
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Fantastic ending to the story my friend. Though I am still mad with John, I'm glad to see that he tried to make things up wiuth Sam...even if it did take him a while to get the nerve o do it.

At least Dean was there for Sammy the whole time and took care of him, gave him the b'day party he deserved.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Oh wow, a burst appendix, that is so not good.

I can imagine how upset Dean is going to be over that...especially since he is already p*ssed at John for the way he's treated Sam. And when he finds out it happened on Sammy's birthday...poor Dean.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awesome start on this fic my friend. I'm so glad I have another chapter to go to. It sounds like Sammy is having an appendicitis attack...can't wait to see if I am right.
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 7/21/2010