Reviews for House MD Gets His Freak On
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
There is another chapter coming right? Hey a gal can hope. It's cute darn it. :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Hey Mysteryfish,

Poor Wilson. Getting what he secretly desires, only to have House freak out about it. Will House get his act together and admit he feels the same way as Wilson or will he be his usual self and deny everything? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
Max Gat chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Noooo House, go back in there and let Wilson make luuurv to you!
Aquarius Seth chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Ah denial is a powerful thing but it's so much fun. Waiting for next chapter. :) (You should NOT take your usb to school! Especially with such interesting material on it.) Lockers are a good thing if you're desperate, stash it in your locker! Look on the bright side, you ladies found it.
blanc-hiver chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Nuuh! Poor Wilson. I can really see his heartbroken face. I like how this is going... I want to know what happens next :3 (Btw, I'm...curious. But who's on top? 'Cos it seems that none of them got pain in the butt, if you know what I mean.) Ahem, I just WISH we have this kind of episode in House MD.
Aquarius Seth chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
What only 2 chapters? Where's the update? Thanks for sharing.
Max Gat chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
""Don't talk Wilson, just fuck me." House commanded.

Wilson looked toward his bedroom door with longing then stared at House. He was finally given a chance to gaze into those crystal blue eyes. The usual spark was there, and he had to give in.

"Whatever you say, I've wanted this for a long time."

House grinned mischievously.

"Let's do this."

Hands searching each others bodies, they stumbled to the bedroom and Wilson slammed the door shut."

I now have to go to a BBQ with this scene playing over in my head. Thank you :)