Reviews for Still Moving Forwards
AnimeFanAnonymous chapter 3 . 3/10
Please update! I can't wait to see when lyla comes in and how. Great story!
wolfblood1116 chapter 3 . 1/5
would it kill you to update? its now 2015 and the last time you updated was around 3 YEARS ago! lot more people than you may think like your fic so update would you?

Wolfie
No-telling chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Please update! I love it and I wanna read the reunion of Allen and Layla... And, a little idea for a funny moment, I noticed that Lavi's new apearance is VERY similar to Cross's... You can have Allen pointing it out XD!
Seraphinit chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Iwant moooooooreeee D:
That's what I hate about going through old fanfictions._. They're great but discontinued :
BluezebraAFHS chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Awe, this story is so cute. Allena forever! I hope you update again, I bet I'm not the only one who thinks so. I really want to see the reunion of Allen and Layla. Please update again!
Delicate-Shadow chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
is this fic dead? this fic is interesting and i want to read more _
KappasRule chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Hey! This is really good. Are you going to continue this? Please say you will. Hoping for the next chapter to come soon.
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
This is so interesting please update soon I want to know what happens next!
myangelicladyofdarkness chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
please continue it TT_TT it is awesome and i wanna keep reading
libro5678 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
more please
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Hello... I don't know if you are continuing this story but I would love it if you do. It's really good and I truly hope you are going to write another chapter soon.
Himuro Yupina 2.0 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
can you make a new chapter? Pretty please :)
Alaska.AL chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Can ya please update
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Wondered what happened to this story. It's a nice one - wanted to read on. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I love it. Lenalee acting... well... like a girl for a change. 'Allen has matured and grown into a man right before my eyes. He is no longer cuteā€¦ but drop dead gorgeous. Any girl would be lucky to have him' - this sentence killed me. Don't make him handsomer than he already is. XD