Reviews for Multiply by Infinity
Mizuhara Setsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Why did you stop updating? This is such a good story.. please update
Ermilus chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Why did u stop?
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
why continue it!
jshadowitz chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
this is uber great. please continue it if you can
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
...how old are they? Because I'm not entirely comfortable with twelve year olds riding each other.

The marriage thing was a nice twist tho.
spy lockout chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Holy.

now this was an interesting twist, sad that another good story stopped being updated.

As for comments about the writing style there ain't much to say. A good solid knowledge and fantastic usage of English, everything is explained as needed in deep enough details.

The story pace is also good, almost no "jitter" to just make the story longer.

As i said before I am a little sad that it stops at 3 chapters even through the story only began. Cause I see that clearly you wanted to make Zabuza Naru-chans sensei at the chunnin exam preparations with all of her Suiton jutsu.

As whole I am happy I got to read a story of this caliber tonight.

spy lockout
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
wow, i didnt see that twist! this should prove interesting. sasuke has mentioned that her wants to revive his clan, can you have a scene were both naruto and sasuke discuss when they wish to have kids? update soon!
Glassstar93 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Update soon plz!
she4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
u need to update NOW!
ChaosIdeals chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This is a pretty good fic :) I'm guessing you've lost interest or something, a shame, but ah well.

Still a brilliant one though :)
The King in White chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Ho ho ho!

This is truly shaping up to be interesting, though it would be nice to see where Sasuke is skillwise.
SumeChan chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I cannot say how much I love this story but the third chapter has to be my favourite. I'm gonna go and ask these questions: Why name the story "Multiply by Infinity"? and is this story Discontinued, On Hold, or adopted by any other author? If its discontinued, May I have the pleasure if restarting it or finishing "Multiply by Infinity"? I have asked all my questions. I'm glad I found this story because this is one of my favourites along with another couple of FemNaru's. Reply back fast if you can.
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
this is so freaking good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I don't know, I think I prefer your longer epic like chapters