Reviews for Fevered Ramblings
little-bab-vision chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
you tricked me!... I went through the whole story thinkin' it was dean takin' care of sam! ...good writing though \(o.0)/
casammy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yeahhhh very good john taking care of a sammy! In bugs dean says to sammy that john was going to stanford to look at it, then necessarily, john must have happened taking care of his feverish baby and with hallucinations more of once during the time that sammy does not live with jess
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love this story and the father/son relationship between John and Sam.I also love hallucinating Sam. Great job!

BRB
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OMG! I was SO sure that it was Dean that came to Sammy's rescue! I mean, clues like "20 years" and "Winchester luck", or talks about the lack of salt in front of the door. However, I thought the remark about 'his old bones' was an oddity. Dean wasn't THAT old. It should have given it away but did not. So, yeah, this was a very pleasant surprise!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was a beautiful story. It brought tears to my eyes when Sam said no one wanted him anymore. That is so sad. You can always tell he truly thought that. I think John always regretted saying those things in anger. Parents and children do that all the time. Thanks again.
epex chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i liked it, thanks for writing.
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Better late than never right? :D

I loved this story. So. Much. The line where John didn't want to let Sammy go because it had been so long since his youngest had turned to him for comfort when sick? *Sniffle* I even read it to my mom (another SPN junkie) and she got a little choked up. Love love love!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved the idea - and now I love the reality! YAY! Sick/feverish! Sam is always so delightful, and although I'd rather Dean do the comforting in all of his big brother glory, I'll take a little caring John if I must...especially if you're writing it. *winks*
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful story!

How sad is it that John being the one there never crossed my mind? (not even when he mentioned their last fight)

It was great to see John there taking care of his youngest. :)

Lisa
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great fic! I loved Sam's rambling, and John was great here. I also liked the hint that Sam feels guilty for his mother's death.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very enjoyable fic! I really liked how you worked in the twist at the end of the fic, revealing it was John taking care of Sam.

I like it when authors pick out seemingly fleeting lines from the show and develop them into a fic and this fits nicely into canon. I strongly believe John's heart is in the right place, he may have made some bad choices but it all revolves around his boys, making sure they are prepared for what's out there.

It a nice idea to have John take care of a sick Sam and to convince him it all a dream as he watches over his son from afar. Sad but heartfelt and touching. Thanks for sharing. Take care, Abbi
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I liked the fic
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwwww...I absolutely loved it! specially the part where John just lets him kill 'spiders' to keep him distracted! adorable...

okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
YOU ARE AWESOME! Sick Sam! “Not the muffins!” *giggles*

Okay, let’s make some coherent, complete sentences here…

I am always so thrilled to see a new story from you, because I know it’s going to rock. This fic is awesome. Firstly, because it includes sick Sam, which I love! (but you already knew that…) Also, all the silly things that feverish (feverish!) Sam says throughout are so funny:) And I also like the little splash of angst in there, with Sam’s fear that everyone he loves left him and didn’t want him. Oh, Sammy. Very nice twist that it’s John at the end, and not Dean! I totally thought it was Dean at first. And though it’s slightly sad, with John leaving Sam believing that he’s not actually real, I thought it was perfect!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow, you really had me! Although I did wonder why Dean was thinking about having "old bones". Well done, I love limp!Sammy!