Reviews for Lacrymosa
blah chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
if Saito wouldn't come back, Dom would have just killed himself. He wouldn't have stayed behind.
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG, I'm so glad the movie didn't end like this. :( Leo has unfairly died in enough stuff. But, very well done as always!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hmm...when I finished watching the film, I concluded the ending was not a dream. But I can see this happening as well. It was a short alternate ending and I think this is very close to how Ariadne would react. Thanks for writing it.
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is exactly how I see the ending. I don't think Cobb really woke up at the end, but that's my opinion, but at least he thinks he has his happy ending, right? *sniff sniff* I LOVE Ariadne and Arthur. SO cute :) Hey, but maybe it would make for a good sequel, although...Christopher Nolan isn't really one to make sequels. But if he did, maybe they could save Cobb somehow. I'm not planning on it, just so I'm not disappointed, but it would be nice... Thanks for writing this! Awesome job!
MissSapphireRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awesome! I kinda wished it ended like this, with a lovely Ariadne/Arthur moment. Great fic!
noirgataki chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
love it! it is a sadder side of what might have happened.. but still awesome :)
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aw, this was so sad...poor Cobb. I mean, I guess he's happy but he came so close to having that happiness in reality, particularly since Mal isn't even in his delusion anymore.
Aviala Ordali chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I like this a lot. It seems as if these would be the exact reactions if Cobb never woke up. Very good work!
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is definitely an unhappy ending, but it was good anyway. Ariadne/Arthur are still together, which makes me happy. :D