Reviews for Cartman's Royal Drama
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
jajajajasjs good
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I swear, this was so in character, that if someone told me this was the script for a new episode, I would have believed them. Seriously, great job!
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh, God, that was brilliant! Every single kid was IC, with a possible exception of Kyle being in love with Bebe, since he didn't seem to care about her in Clubhouses, but still, incredibly funny. The moments I liked the most were killing Lord Darnley, Cartman talking Butters into his scheme and the Cartman's whole play.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
LOL! LOVED this story it was really awesome! Great job here! SWEET! It was just like a south park episode! lol haha! :)
Idiosy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This one was pretty good,I'm glad it wasn't a it wasn't perfect,you wrote it like a regular South Park episode and you kept in character(Cartman acting like an asshole,Butters getting punished by his parents,etc).I'd give it 7 out of 10 stars.
OzQueene chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hahahaha, this was awesome! It totally read like an episode of South Park :) Fantastic job!
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
BWAHAHAAH Cartman is my least favorite of the main boys but I loves him in this one, it slayed me. thanks for some non slash. Just one thing though, Kenny's death was a tad random. XD
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is fantastic! Seriously one of the best SP fics that I've ever red. It's written so beautifully, everyone is in character and most importantly it's funny. There are few fics that actually make me laugh out loud but this fic is just hilarious! Kenny's role in the play and Cartman's lines especially. This sounds like something Cartman would do and everyone's reactions are very much in character. This is brilliant seriously. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Great job :)
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Good job. Actually, for a first fic, GREAT job. It had a pretty good storyline, and even some laughs. Plus God knows how rare it is to see a story that isn't all romance. Keep up the good work.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was really good! Not perfect, a bit too expository in some places, but everyone is basically in-character and this seems like the kind of thing that could happen on the show (which so RARELY gets achieved in fanfic). Nice work. :-)
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was awesome!

All of them were written really well, and seemed so in-character.

The entire setup of it was really good, too.
rockergurl95 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hahahahaha! That was cute! Craig made me laugh and you got most of them in character! 3 yay!