Reviews for Misunderstood
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Words cannot describe how affected I am by this story... I just... no.

God, why can't everything end happily? I suppose that just isn't what life is, though.

This was great, despite what my tears might otherwise suggest. Just... impacting.

Pink
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
God you were so right I should have had a box of tissues. It was a very good story, you are a very talented writer and I plan on reading more. I just hope there are some happy endings.
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Absolutely beautiful. :) I cried so much.
Kezi101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I never cry at movies, or books or fanfictions, but this story brought tears to my eyes! Your an amazing writer with awesome talent! Never stop!
Kezi101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
wow! This is amazing and at the same time so heartbreaking :(
twilightfan87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow O_o I don't think I've cried this hard over a one shot since I started reading fan fiction. Beautifully written brings so many memories of friends and loved ones lost in Iraq. It breaks my heart even more knowing that we as family and friends will always have this hole in our hearts.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this story
linntherese chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is one of the best o/s I have ever read :)

You were right about the warning, I cried alot towards the end.
melsivson chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think you should make the tissue warning a little more prominent. i cried my eyes out (and still am). it was absolutely beautiful, it made my heart break.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
My heart hurts. This was amazing.
MissTwilghtLover6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i loved it but i cried my eyes out. It's so heart wrenching. I just think its an amazing story and im just lost for words on how brilliant this story is..
mouse555 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Beautiful

xx
fanicki chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
really moving story...

had me tearing.
archie-01 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I don't think the tissue warning was emphasized enough. :-(

My heart has just been wrenched from my chest and a lump left in my throat that hurts hard.

So beautifully written, so poignant.

Thank you for sharing. *I think* ;-)
Team Angels chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
hey beautifly written. Tissue warning is needed. I don't ususally read twilight stories but my friend read it and told me to read it so here I am. My best frind Nick signed up for the Marines and the last thing I said to him was when you back I'm gonna kick you where the sun don't shine for all worry your putting mr through. But I never got the chance he was killed in Alfganistin (spelling error I know) and I miss him horribly. This story is amazing and so well written. Keep up the stories and the Nashville flood victims are in my prayers.