Reviews for Shrimp Paella
NicAniLo chapter 28 . 4/10
Ah man, I just love cuteness and Edwin has the best!
NicAniLo chapter 27 . 4/10
Oh Ed, you and your milkphobia
NicAniLo chapter 18 . 4/10
Ahhh! Such cuteness! My favorite so far!
JubileeProductions chapter 24 . 1/28
I only wish. xD That would have been so precious.
JubileeProductions chapter 32 . 1/28
My favorite. xD
JubileeProductions chapter 4 . 1/28
Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. When they met again, I was expecting Winry to bring up her earrings, or Ed to just give them to her. Nut none of that happened, so I was left repeating the same mantra in my head during the entire scene "Give them to her, give them to her, give them to her"
JubileeProductions chapter 2 . 1/28
You write very well.
luluhrh chapter 32 . 1/23
oops! Ed messed up! XD he is so in love with Winry and it is too cute. and he said it in front of the worst possible people... Ed's luck sucks. XDD
luluhrh chapter 31 . 1/23
aww... Ed and libraries. he is so cute when he's focused. XD
luluhrh chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
hey... it was the promised day! XD

not really. but they do sound similar! you can't deny it!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
- these little excerpts always make me so happy! Its amazing how much depth can be found in so few words. Thx for posting!
luluhrh chapter 29 . 6/22/2015
this is so true. he complains about the little things, but the big things are things he has to carry on his own and not share with anyone, so he can't complain, otherwise everyone will know how hard it is and try to help. Ed doesn't want help. he wants to fix things. and if he does it alone, then so be it. Al shouldn't have to carry his burden. Ed will shoulder the burden of his mistakes.

beautiful.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
Nice analysis of Ed's brattiness and such. I think it's pretty spot on.
AiJay chapter 29 . 6/19/2015
Omigosh thats so sad and sweet when you think about it! I love how so few words can tell so much about a character. thankyou for posting~
AiJay chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
haha that's beautiful! i can so see the two of them at it... again XP and poor al, trapped in the middle of it all XP when you think about it, that could be in about any point in the story line. its comforting to know that not much changes between them :3 thx for posting!