Reviews for Shrimp Paella
TsubameTrebleClef chapter 39 . 2/8
Oh boy these two would get along so well. Chris is a brilliant informant and I'm glad to see her pop up in this collection!
Jachien chapter 1 . 2/7
Hah!
Jachien chapter 38 . 2/2
Awesome! I love the dragon spin on it. Great work!
TsubameTrebleClef chapter 38 . 1/30
Yas more dragon AU! If dragons come from the East . . . I'm imagining my Xingese babies breathing fire now. You've got me intrigued :D
TsubameTrebleClef chapter 37 . 1/23
This makes me think of how they characterised kid Winry as a bit too much of a crybaby in 03. I love the idea of her being resourceful and pragmatic here, even as a three-year-old.
luluhrh chapter 37 . 1/22
i did not know i needed this until i read it

bc it had to happen sometime, Winry wasn’t just born w/ a wrench in her hand, but i never thought about that

this is so cute and wonderful and i love it
Jachien chapter 37 . 1/22
Adorable!
AiJay chapter 37 . 1/22
aww so sweet! I like this little history bit. Most fan work doesn't have much to do with Pinako, but this was inspiring. A little ray of sunshine. Thanks for all your brilliant work!
nimblefire chapter 36 . 11/11/2017
All of these are so awesomely cute ~ :) Just the thing to brighten up my day.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
You just have to imagine the look on Envy's face when he found out...!
Sylphrena33 chapter 18 . 10/23/2017
A little OOC, but still cute. Reminds me of Hughes.
TsubameTrebleClef chapter 36 . 10/21/2017
Read this on my phone at uni and forgot to review oops. Anyhow, bittersweet and perfect for FMA Day!
Jachien chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Cute. :)

Very "think happy thoughts".
very nice.
AiJay chapter 35 . 2/13/2017
these little oneshots are so amazing and adorable and I can't get enough of them! you're so good about keeping them in character. the situations are yeah, short, but really well developed. thank you so much for posting, reading this has made my day _
luluhrh chapter 35 . 2/12/2017
aww that is so cute also i'm surprised Winry hasn't killed him if his automail got screwed up by the shark

of course, the proper wording is that she hasn't killed him /yet/