Reviews for Shrimp Paella
AiJay chapter 28 . 2/2
haha that's beautiful! i can so see the two of them at it... again XP and poor al, trapped in the middle of it all XP when you think about it, that could be in about any point in the story line. its comforting to know that not much changes between them :3 thx for posting!
Those adorable dorks! I love how you write edwin.
luluhrh chapter 28 . 2/2
aww. . . they're too cute! XD

great job, as per usual. keep it up, please!
AiJay chapter 27 . 1/24
I showed this story to my sister. we both agreed... omigosh. that is SO him.
still can't stop laughing! he's your typical 'guy' character in all these stories... not being genderist, but its kinda how it is... this is just too perfect. thx for posting! (still laughing)
luluhrh chapter 27 . 1/23
lol yes XD
This is one of my favorites so far. Very nice! I couldn't help but laugh at how well this matches the characters, as well as the milk reference at the end! XD
AiJay chapter 26 . 1/21
aww thats so cute! and amazing! alphonse is my favorite character. those few paragraphs summed everything up perfectly!
luluhrh chapter 26 . 1/21
. . . that's beautiful. everything you've written in this is beautiful. god damn it. . .
luluhrh chapter 24 . 1/21
. . . oh. my. god.

*tears* if. . . if only. . .

*wails* HUGHES GODAMNIT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARRYING A HUGE WAD OF PHTOGRAPHS RIGHT OVER YOUR HEART SO THAT YOU COULD LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *panting*

. . . i just wish he could have lived. . .
luluhrh chapter 19 . 1/21
*sniffle* it's sad. . . because she did love her son, once. and she still does, unconsciously.
luluhrh chapter 18 . 1/21
lol. . . EdWin family moments are TOO CUTE. especially this one. d'awwwwwwwwww!
luluhrh chapter 17 . 1/21
aww. . . goofiness or no, it's still adorable.
luluhrh chapter 15 . 1/21
of course he did. . . lol XD
luluhrh chapter 11 . 1/21
that's. . . beautiful.

whenever i think about Ed losing his alchemy, i feel like crying. it was just. . . a part of him. :'( *sigh* still, i know why he did it, so it's okay.
luluhrh chapter 9 . 1/21
hehehe. . . yeeeeeeeeees. Ed should have decorated the inn. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. . .
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »