Reviews for Pain And Gain
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16
This fanfic is... is just... so beautifully written and caused me to love Misaki and Usui as a couple even more. The characters are all acting as they would in both the manga and the anime to the point I actually felt that the person who first thought of such a wonderful story to make a manga of (the Mangaka) was the one who wrote this! Well done and keep being awesome!
ecwecwecw1 chapter 1 . 3/11
This is a very good short story you have written. I really like how you got the characters.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/3
*sighs* I want an Usui. *sighs* How come none of the guys at my school are like Usui? *sighs* Then again, how many perverted outer-space aliens are there?
Secret Name 3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I Loves That So Much, I Am Addicted To Maid Sama And The Story U Wrote... I REALLY WISH IT WAS A EPISODE OR MANGA! .
ZEBRACORN chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Omg! I want Usui to give me a massage now! My back is killing me! Oh well... I guess that is what everyone wants. Loved it!
IloveAnimu21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
So kawaii!;D This is probably one of the cutest one shots I've read so far!:D Love your writing skillz!;);)
Christiene 7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Awesome cool amazing I hardly know any words to say
But wow your amazing at this ️
jealous21 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
one word:AMAZING.
This story managed to look real,funny,sweet without being over the top cheesy.
so yeah,AMAZING pretty much covers it:D
Luna chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It would've been funny if someone else at Maid Latte overheard it. Specially Aoi-chan!
louiseramz chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
so sweet! :3...
Love it!
Taiga Scarlett chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
i just love it its so gentle i always like such fics not the rough ones.
AkiNoSora98 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Ooooh, so sweeeeeet! I'm just fangirling at the moment xD

Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cool story
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww, they're so cute! I want Usui to give me a massage!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »