Reviews for Back and Better Than Ever
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
I find your story quite confusing, with no clear or developed plot. Your grammar is also frequently wrong, and your tenses and point of view (firt person, third person) inconsistent. Your character and plot development is rather... well. Your story needs work.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
be with kullevo
Brenna chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Please update soon it's such a great story
beeboo chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
please please please update
rona chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
please please please update your storys brilliant :D
bertiebop chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
I LOVE this book so much so far pleaseeee keep posting its brilliant and i really want to see what happens between col and connie! Oooh and the twist on kullervo Amazing soooo please post! :D
itsangee chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
I absolutely love this twist you've put on CQ! And Kullervo Lionheart? Spooooooky! :D update soon!

Angelmail x
13brenna13 chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Great story update soon love the kullervo twist by the way
Auburn Waves chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Wow, this flows well. It's a little confusing, but hey.

One thing, sometimes Connie seems a bit out of character, but then I guess she's changed.

Keep going :)
kris potter chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
hi im gald you finally update i really like your story just one question

do you gone to put some connniexcol?
animewiz123 chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
Thank you for updating and please upddate once more, I completely live off this story. You are my continue.
animewiz321 chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Please update. This story ia cunfusing but really goog. Dont forget about it
Gard chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
i like the idea please keep updating
connie lionheart chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
whats next?

cant wait
Darling Summers chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
Wow- this is REALLY good! I hadn't checked out the CQ archive in ages, but I'm so glad I did now :) You've really made the idea your own, and your OCs are brilliant- the way that you've advanced the Society through the time since Connie had left was also veyr thought-provoking. Update soon, please!

-Eim :)