Reviews for The Last Girl on Earth
Nessa5IB chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
To be honest, this is such a great story so far, you should continue writing! I enjoy this way too much to have it end like this haha! Anyways, keep it up (:
Nessa5IB chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
I just started reading this today and I have to say that this is amazing! I am right now on chapter 10! Keep up the good work!
Sonosublime chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
A very dark story. It seems like all the good people in her life are dying. Poor Rose. And her dad and brother.

I did not know before why she was so traumatised by that boy, but now I'm guessing that he did actually threaten her with the knife. Rapist prick, I hope he got his guts torn out and had his intestines played like a violin while he was still alive.

Anyway, glad to see that this story has not been abandoned. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hanako Amy chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
i like the story. the psychological part of it is fun but not enough action. but the hunter following her should count i guess. oh an therapist?
audburrito chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
creeeepy... You're actually very good at all the psychological stuff. Maybe you could be the next Stephen King!
Sonosublime chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Amazing story...

The writing is fantastic, and Pepsi is a genuine character that kicks ass.

Also: her Mum is a huge bitch. I hope you decide to let Pepsi see her Mum again so she can tell her what a huge bitch she is.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Briianz chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
w00t! Rose's background story :D

and also, I have been wondering where all the infected were. So far, Pepsi has only encountered about 4 (I think? I dunno it's been awhile.) I guess there will be more action 8D
castaway567 chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
story rocks. I love the way Pepsi and now Rose have real depth to them. Please continue when you can. Can't wait for the next update
Ban3 chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
good chapter I would have worded "Dust came over our car" as Dust "rolled over our car" a wave rolls thus roll is better than came.
Bravo918 chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
Really great story cant wait for the next chapter. :D
nutmeg chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
WHAT DID THEY SEE? WHAT DID THEY SEE? I NEED TO KNOW! awesome story. Doubt I would make it past a week in a real zombie apocalypse. Love Pepsi's name. You have some real talent for building up suspense. UPDATE!
Briianz chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
Something tells me that Pepsi was hungry :D
AHSamantha chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
I'm thinking a Tank or a Tank or a bunch of zombie or something.

Nice chapter by the way
audburrito chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
Hey are you still there? and are you going to continue?

Did you disappear into the frightening, nightmare world of Pepsi's food/sleep deprived mind?
CantBeToCareful chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
I'm bak to read it nd it's AMAZING LOL don't let rose die she rolls lol
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »