Reviews for Superstition
fanastikal chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really like this; it has a lot of potential and sweet moments. It's really too bad that you seem to have given up on it. If you ever continue, I'll be sure and read it.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was really interesting, and I hope you continue!
readingisawsome chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Is Dave going to be ok? Update soon!
Arlothia chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very mysterious! I hope we lean more about Magnus. He sounds interesting. Oooh... I wonder who is hexing Dave. The cat, salt, candle...hmmmmm. Update soon! Keep it up!

Arlothia
S.K chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Pretty good story! Please continue it, I'd love to read more.
Jaselin chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is looks like a fun story. I like the way you write Dave and Becky.

I can't wait to see Balthazar's reaction to Dave's string of bad luck. :)
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Really good please update soon!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Eeek! Poor Dave!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Are those boxers with pi on them?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Oh that was great nice work, can't wait to see what else you got in store.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awesome so far! Love it!
davefan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow! great story! i wonder what else will happen to dave! im so excited!
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Yes, another SA fanfic! :)

I really like the premise of the story. Poor Dave already has such sorry, luck; getting an even worse sort of it can't make for a happy life! :) The little blurb with Veronia and Balthazar was very sweet; made me smile. :) I can't help but wonder what she'd think of the 21st century and all its wonders after having been locked in the grimhold for centuries. I don't mean to write your story for you, but I think it would be fun and cute to have her being confused and frightened at certain things, like television and airplanes, and having Balthazar explain them. Just a suggestion. :)

Anyway, I look forward to more updates. A quick note though - sometimes the prose shifts from past into present tense; just an FYI for continuity's sake from a nit-picky English major. :)

Happy writing!

Cheers,

Ballad
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Good story so far! I hope you update soon!
analinda chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh, yeah. More. Please more.
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
yeah another chapter story! well i cant wait for more and update soon.

barbie D