Reviews for In Somnis Veritas
Bridget Friste chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Ahahahahhahaha sorry the image of arthur dripping wet from coffee makes me laugh! :) amazing story I really love it! :) and i really like the latin title!
the. same. shizz chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
aha, didn't expect that random waiter. nicely done. can't wait for the nextt
Hazelmist chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Haha wow Arthur's coming off as a real ass hole. Poor thing he seems to have no idea how to act around Ariadne.
zammierox chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
really good story
Irina Samuels chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
"You screwed that one up."

Well said, random waitress, well said!

Haha, well I totally love this so far. I think you should keep going with it; in fact, I'm rather desperate that you do. :) It's beautifully written and excellently paced. Just one little thing-try to make sure your sentences aren't run-on, I noticed a couple of errors here and there. It's not a big deal-in my opinion, it's really the STORY that counts-but we all have grammar Nazis inside us, don't we? ...You don't? Oh. Well, just me then. :P But really, it does make it easier to read.

But keep writing, I'm excited to see what happens!

My Best,

Irina
SpinTopSchism chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OHMYYYGAWD! love is to this as my heart is to floating boys w/out tights 3

loveee your story!
BewareTheBandersnatch chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
That last part made me laugh :P hmm I wonder who in their team is working for the other team too..this is really good so far, please update soon!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Nice. I'm hooked :) ... I wonder who is playing for the other player.. hmmm Yusef? Eames? Saito? Or even Cobb? hmmm Ariadne maybe, but we've seen her POV in the airplane and before... :/

HOOKED I TELL YOU HOOKED D: UPDATE SOON :) LOVE IT :D
TotallyCaptivated chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
PLEASE, WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! IT'S AMAZING, AND I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :D
Vivacion314 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Poor, poor Arthur! He doesn't realize that professionalism isn't always the answer! Hopefully, Ariadne will give him a break! Doesn't seem like he's really used to being in a relationship!

Keep on writing! Can't wait to see what's next!

~Vivacion
ReadMyMind93 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I really love this story and how well you manage to keep them in character. I feel most Inception fics underplay or exaggerate certain characteristics of them but you portray them beautifully! And it's definitely an original story!

I can't wait for the next chapter
edinarain chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Awww keeping us guessing about the saboteur, meany :-p but in other news I am really enjoying reading this. I love the visual way you write
meta scythe chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
lol. arthur with coffee on his head! hilarious!
sparksfly16 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Haha I liked the end
MissSapphireRose chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Ouch! Coffee on head not fun!