Reviews for House Guests
textualsphinx chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Came very belatedly to Trek land, so there are worlds of crossovers to explore. The hat got everyone right, imo.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This was a stupid piece of fluff that could be amusing. And so it was. Briefly.

Worf is not credible. You make a solid argument for diminishing his cultural demands of honor, but not dismissing them outright. Consider that Duras is spun from the same thread as Malfoy, and you very quickly place the Son of Mogh far from the serpent's house.
TractorBeam chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Just read a similar fanfic and I gotta say I agree with this sorting more than the other. Thanks for writing, that was entertaining!
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very clever, and I think the Hat picked exactly the right Houses for everyone, especially Wesley. ;)
Fabled Frog chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
ROFL Holy crap this is funny. Totally random, but also hilarious. X3 Characterizations are spot on, and even the 'explanation' for why they are there is far-fetched, still a bit believable at the same time. Awesome fic, thanks for sharing!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I sure bet he enjoys himself! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You should keep this up.
distances chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved reading this! XD
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I like it. I can see why you placed them in those particular houses, and the houses' reactions were very well done.
justcallmereggie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was clever...amusing and well written. For some of the crew, I think you hit the nail on the head, but I disagree on others.

There would likely be more Gryffindors aboard the Enterprise than anything else, especially among the main crew, simply because belonging to it at all suggests strong Gryffidor qualities. And, like most people, I also think that the characters combine traits of multiple (often all) houses. I wouldn't expect any of the main characters to be sorted into Slytherin, NOT because Slytherinevil (which it does not...I adore the house)...but simply because I don't think it's the *best* fit for any of them. The sort of shrewdness and cunning ambition most strongly associated with it aren't really defining characteristics of any one.

I would have the following arrangement...

GRYFFINDOR:

*Jean-Luc Picard (with Ravenclaw a close second choice.)

*William Riker

*Beverly Crusher (Not that what you said about her isn't true, but she's primarily very "Gryffinclaw"-like, and I've no doubt that the Gryffindor would win out. And Red Baron got it wrong; she is best pony-err, I mean person...yeah, she's awesome...one of the best characters, and one of my favorites...)

*Worf

*Natasha Yar (Hooray for her not being dead!)

HUFFLEPUFF:

*Deanna Troi (Totally agree with you about her)

RAVENCLAW:

*Data (Second choice Gryffindor)

*Geordi LaForge (although he's slightly tricky, & his close second would be Gryffindor...then, also closely, Hufflepuff)

*wesley (I can sort of see why you picked Slytherin for him and Worf, but even with the desire to get all four houses represented, I would have to go this way...)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh, Data. :)
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Please update, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :D
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it!
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Where is the rest? I just got a slight laugh for the first chapter, NOT bad for a first chapter. Update REAL SOON! :)
HappyHufflepuff-RebelRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yeah Worf is soooo Gryffndor. A Klingon in Slytherin is a total travesty, like the only one who could go in there is like any Duras. And they be shunned, yo (at least eventually).

Wesley is not really sneaky and unscrupulous, i don't think. his obnoxious smarty-pants-ness i think is more suited toward ravenclaw.

But other than that it was very amusing :)