Reviews for 03 09AU The Family of Blood
alphito chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Just finished reading your series so far and can't wait for the next installment...hopeful it won't be to long of a wait.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Keep writing, your stories are fantastic!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Yay! I love reading this episode if it was Rose there not Martha :) This is really well written!
ilovecherries123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loveloelove these stories! I hope you do the next one soon- can't wait to see "two weeks later"!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Got caught up on this series, and I must say that I quite like it!

Please do continue! )
MayFairy chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
i love it! can't wait to read the next one!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I love the alternative ending. I'm sure it was the lack of Rose which caused him to be so harsh to the Family so it wouldn't have been right to have the same ending. I see this was updated in October, any idea on when I might need to be on the look out for Blink? #caugh#hinthint#caugh#
disguisedrobot chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I didn't like season three so much, mainly because I was upset about Rose being gone, so your fics are perfect! Looking forward to Blink. :D
crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 12/6/2010

But this was brilliant. I love the descriptions of Tharnadur, and how the Doctor dealt with the Family. Great idea.

And I can't wait for Blink! One of my favourites of series 3 :D I'm interested to see how you'll write it, particularly since the Doctor wasn't really in it much.

Great story, still loving the series!
Flyninthetardis chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
um are you sure that's what the family is?

i mean, they kind of look like rutan hosts to me.

other than that, great story.

so good you insppired me to make my own.

peace, love, and chips-

Ayjah chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Ooo 2 weeks cruel lol
SciFiGeek14 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I can't believe you're already on to blink! Its going so fast!

Ill be sad when this is over... Ull have to write rose into the 5th season too.

This was a really cute chapter. Although I'm sorta sad that u went without the sister of mine in the mirror bit cause I like that part.

Can't wait to see what u do with blink.
Shanntarra chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Typically when I see 'rewrites' of episodes to add Rose or the like I steer away from them because they are so badly done. However, when I started reading yours I was very much surprised. Each are well written, thought out and work very well with the characters you have used. Each character is done as they are protrayed in the show. I am looking forward to reading many more of your stores. Keep up the good work.
Liisa chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
yay! Oh I'm so happy you updated! I LOVED IT! I'm glad Rose was able to help him do the right thing in the end :D can't wait for me!
SenceLess chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
yay, a new made me happy

loved it