Reviews for 03 09AU The Family of Blood
OobieMcRuby chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Well, that was a bit foreboding, wasn't it? I wonder what you have planned. . .

Anyway, lovely chapter, as always, and this is a particularly nice one, as Rose seems to be changing the Doctor as much as he is changing her. We never got to see much of it in the episodes, did we? Loved it, and can't wait for the next installment!
Not Rude and Ginger chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Yay an update! I've been missing this series, though I do understand how busy life can get. Wonderful as always! Looking forward to more! :)
Laura x Tennant chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Fantastic, as usual :) Thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one! x
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
AWWW CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT

MARIA
Sanguine Ink chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Simply lovely. I absolutely love how he didn't end up taking revenge against the family. And I'm so happy you actually updated!

And now for Blink! Whole multitudes of fanfic have been written with Rose instead of Martha. I'm eager to see what you do. )
alwaysuptonogood chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oh my god I loved it...please say you're going to post the first chapter of Blink soon? You have no idea how excited I got when I saw that you'd updated (: I was in the car with my dad and just suddenly went 'Yayyayyayyayyayyay!' (: this series is ridiculously amazing, I actually can't wait for Blink :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
How sweet! I deliberated over using that word but it really is. The sweetness of this life compared with the bitterness of the Doctor we saw grant them immortality.

And next ime we have Blink. I've seen a lot of these with Martha, though none with Rose, I don't think, so I look forward to reading your take on it!

TSG
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
finally the Doctor has gotten a clue. a very sweet chapter, thank you so much for updating
IluvLupin chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Thank you! Been waiting awhile for this.
OpalAegis chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
YOU MUST CONTINUE THESE!

I love Rose as a character and I am glad you managed to write these. And you did so in such a believable way. But you can't stop there! You hinted in Gridlock at the Face of Boe being Jack (like he is but still) with the message to Rose. That showdown has to happen. Though I think Martha needs to be with them...Or Else how would she meet Tom? Plus she has ties to Torchwood yeah and this is really just a rewrite with Rose so I'm not sure you should alter things like that irreparably. Plus the Doctor has to finally propose to Rose...this is what the tenth episode that he's been meaning to? Give the poor time lord a break. But really can you finish it please? I don't like to beg or bribe but please? Maybe by Wednesday? Which is my Birthday? (I read all of your episodes over the last two days...which is y you are just getting a review from me now...)

anyways these are fantastic, brilliant even.

So please continue.
jonara chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I absolutely loved your redo's of Human Nature and The Family of Blood! I can see the whole eppy play out in my head like it should be now! thank you for all your hard work on all of these episodes. Even if there are just slight fix its in some..they are fix it's nonetheless! and done very well :) Your last sentence was perfect too..that it allowed him to be honest. It was the doctor..just w/out the timelord life and memories. and even at that..the memories were still there..coming as dreams! I don't think Rose should have felt like she was betraying the doctor anymore then she doesn't feel that way when she meets up w/ 9 in other fics..which even that by the way sometimes makes me feel like she is betraying 10. Esp if they get 'too friendly' :\

I always hated what he did at the end of this episode too..I think he should have just let the family die out naturally as planned. Seemed a little harsh to keep them living in solitude forever. Maybe they are enough for each other though and they'd rather that then die naturally.

Sooooo I see you mention at the end the next one..Blink? I believe it is. Are you currently working on that one? I know you have talked about it being much different from the actual eppy..and how we will actually see them stuck in 1969. I'm sure you have a lot more creative writing to do because of this...so I will 'try' and be patient. I'm very excited though! Your fix-it fics have gotten me through a bout of the flu..I was never bored! :)
letyourspiritshine chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Aaaahhh! If there isn't an update soon, I might go crazy! I love this series so so so so much and I love you for writing it! 3
Liisa chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
ooo I am loving this! I hope you haven't given up on this series because I would LOVE to read more! pretty please? :D
alwaysuptonogood chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Aaah, God, I'm literally dying from deprivation from this story! Please update soon - imagine me on my knees. Begging. :) I'd love you forever if you updated soon...

OK. I've harrassed you enough for now. But you're an amazing writer and this series is actually my favourite Doctor Who fanfic ever.
SunflashNurse chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Love this story, can't wait for you to finish it, I've seen "gensis of the Daleks" you have to watch it, it explain everything about them, and what they originally were, I loved it, very good!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »