Reviews for 03 09AU The Family of Blood
Time To Get Over Yourself chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I just read all of this in double time, and I have to say it's one of the best fics ever! Keep it up.
Astrid Effects chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Okay, so this is kinda like an all-encompassing review. I have just officially read, all the way through, every single one of your stories and I am hooked! You have this amazing way of grabbing hold of the imagination (mine at least) and sucking it into the story. It is like watching Dr. Who only so much better because things are going the way I wished they had. I was super sad to come to the last chapter of "Spoilers" and see that you had not updated in so long but I’m nearly frothing at the mouth for the next chapter of this story. I read a lot of fan fiction, and I do mean a lot. I hardly ever review because most stories, while good for passing time, don’t grab me and stick with me like your do. I just want to say thank you soooooooo much for being super awesome and writing phenomenal stories.
Echo Moon chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
cant wait for the next chapter/instalment-thingy. :) wheres a good place to watch the classic series? ive tried youtube, blinx, and megavideo but none of them work :(

Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
omgsh! You are amazing! incredible! I love it so much!
Anjirika chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Brilliant. As usual. Can't wait for the next chapter! _

Happy Writing.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
a brilliant chapter. trust the Doctor to immediately start going on about pears. can't wait for more
TheSingingGirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I agree: what the Doctor did canonically to the Family was really, well, un-Doctorish. And where did the whole 'no second chances' thing come from? Back as Nine, Rose had convinced him to give a Dalek a second chance. Even before that, he wanted to talk to the Nestene Consciousness when Rose said "Tip in your anti-plastic and let's go." Purely a regenerative quirk? Maybe, but I dont like it.

Other thing - "it had made him honest". Ooh, very very very good point. John Smith didn't hide anything. There wasn't much there to hide, but that's not the point. Will the Doctor take that on board as something he should try to do more often? Evidently he doesn't at the end of the chapter, but he's got a helluva lot he could start revealing in forthcoming stories. Particularly by the time we get to the finale and Rose has to deal with the resurrection of the Master, with all his connotations.

A bientôt!

TSG
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I... you... Hug. Now. Also, biscuits.

Thank you SO. VERY. MUCH. for writing that properly. Martha might have been too... whatnot with the Doctor to stop him, but... Rose would have, and he would have listened, and THANK YOU. -glomp-
jiminxx chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
GENIOUS. That's what this story is! :) keep up the awesome work! update as soon as you can!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Hmmm... Yeah, at least the family is together in this, I suppose... -sigh-

/glares at the Doctor/ Idiot. First class idiot. This is the part where you get down on one knee and propose. RIGHT. NOW! :D
crimsonpuddle chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Aw, that was quite sad, I thought. ( Very well done though. Look forward to the rest! _
SciFiGeek14 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Good job. Very believable. )

I love keys of marionus. Its my fave 1st doc story with a close second of 'dalek invasion of earth'.

I just finished the 2nd doc's tenure. So I'm about to start the 3rd. Its all vert exciting. Lol

Anyway. Can't wait for more.
Laura x Tennant chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I'm so glad he remembers. And that he's going to ask her. Oh, this story fills me with squee-iness :D Can't wait for more. Oh, and I loved how you got Rose to figure it all out about the Daleks and second chances and all that. That's so Rose x
Jerikagoddess chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love that you had Rose call him on his as you so aptly put it "Time Lord Victorious" attitude. No other companion before or after her could so plainly call him out and get away with it.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Even without a beta, I saw no problems. You, more than any author I read have found out how to truly get into the minds of the characters and show us what and how they are thinking. Another great installment. Is there more in this ficlet or are you moving onto the next episode?
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »