Reviews for Always He'll Be A True Love Of Mine
kekeke chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
_ Yeah(:
GuardianVampire13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I have never read anything more perfect. *-*
Vixieforever chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
EEEEEEH! Omigosh someone was amazing enough to have written this for my absolute favorite book written to my absolute favorite song! You are officially on my list of most epic beings on the planet with J.K. Rowling Jane Goodall and Chris Vroman(you probably won't know him he's just the drum captain at my school). I always wanted to know this scene and you wrote it pretty much how I imagined it. I also love the part with Miranda singing her approval. Omigosh you are currently the coolest person I haven't met! Kisses! Vixie

P.S. I am not this hyper and exuberant in real life this was just really freakin exciting for me.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I read Impossible some months ago, and it's one of my favorite books of all time! Romantic in a serious way … you know what I mean? I wish there were more fanfic about that book.

I enjoyed this oneshot, although I'm not sure how I feel about Zach's little announcement speech. It seems really formal, like something he would write in a letter to Lucy's parents. And how does he say it? Does he say it all in a rush? Is he gauging Leo and Soledad's reactions as he speaks?

I like the way you ended this, with Miranda saying, "Always he'll be a true love of mine." I love that version of the song, and it's almost like that's Miranda's way of saying she approves, giving Zach her blessing. Great job!
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwww why can't I find me a zach ? Lol
Sandra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I LOVE the book Impossible and it's great that somebody has finally made a fanfiction! It was fantastic and hopefully you cab write more! The chemistry between Zach and Lucy was HUGE! Finally, an Impossible fanfiction.
Twilighter4Existence chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Perfect! Thankyou so much for writing a fanfic about Impossible. There should definately be more people writing about Impossible cos this is the only fanfiction i found and since Impossible doesn't have a sequel, I really wanna know what people think would happen after the final chapter; with Miranda and Lucy&Zach and Baby Dawn of coarse! :):)
reader300 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this is so sweet! i love this book, you did a great job!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
beautiful. I love the way you portrayed it. I don't know if you got the characters and their personalities exactly right, but it was good. There was one bit in there though that was a little off- it was in first person where the rest was in third. I understand that easy mistake... I just thought you might wanna know it was there )
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
that was cute I loved it! Impossible is one of my favorite books! Anyways you should definitley do more one-shots!
MissLisaBennett chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is really cute, and fits in the story very well. Well done!

AMFAN1996 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hi! This book is amazing, I'm glad you did a fanfiction on it in the first place and it sounds exciting, are you continuing for another chapter? The part where Zach announces the engagement sounds a lot like "The Twilight Saga" where Edward announces the engagement with Bella. But other than that, it's good, I can't wait to see a plot develop from it :)
mockingjayde chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aw! I really like this story. Hah, this was a great book, and an excellent fanfic! I got really into it, and I thought it was very, very good! Just like the author would have written it. Well done! I hope your working on something of you own, because your an amazing writer. :)