Reviews for Collide
youdon'tknowme06 chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
ummm so yeah I just read this entire story and im like, in love right now, so, yeah.. can I just like tell you I love the way you write Mitt? :) & this is like really amazing & well-written and, yeah...

and also, can Mitt get back together please, and can Mike be ok because I love him?

ok, you're amazing,

youdon'tknowme06
FinchelGleek chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Once again, I'm too lazy to sign into my actual account ( .Forever), so I'm just a guest, I guess. Anyways, Britt is amazing with her new cricket friend, and I love the Finchel and Matt/mike ships.
FinchelGleek chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I Huss I should talk about the Matt/mike relationship, but I'm pretty pissd about the bible being thrown out the window. Lmao. Anyways, like I've said many times, great story!
FinchelGleek chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
So by the way, I love you and this story so freaking much. Brittany and the whole Jesus thing is so funny. I peed my pants from laughter ;)
FinchelGleek chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I dont think that I have ever laughed so hard in all my life. It's the middle of the night, and I'm crying with laughter. This is fantastic!
mythologyrulz chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
I do hope you'll finish this! I really love how you right this, not just focusing solely on Matt and Mike but all the characters, I've never been able to do that personally, not well at least. I'm crossing my fingers that you may continue this but if you don't I understand life gets the best of all of us and sometimes people lose interest in past projects. None the less I love this story.
TracesOfTrueLove chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Are you ever gonna finish this? I love it. And the sequel sounds good... Please finish, you have kind of left it at a bit of a cliffy, and it's soo annoying! I love this story and wanna finish it! :) x
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I just found this, and I love it! I've always been a secert supporter of MattxMike (is there a name for that?) and I love tis story! I can't wait to see what happens next.
AUehara chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Hmm, why do I feel this heartache when I read this fic? It is starting to annoy, so please, make things better for them! Seriously, it seems like when you just think things are bad and in need to go better they get worse! Gosh, what is it with everyone making things catastrophic in relationships as cute as these? And I'm putting myself into it too xD

Anyways, a storm? '-' That was crazy! Poor Mike! How did he pass out? Er... I just woke up, so don't take all I said here seriously, OK?

And I'm still looking forward to the end of this fic! Happy ending?

AUehara chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
So... they are in the middle of a desert? Really, this seems like one of those stories that everything go wrong '-' ... It's funny! xD

Now, now, didn't Matt overreacted a little tiny bit? e.e I want to hug Mike ) That must've hurt x.x

So, I want to see Rachel doing something good yet! And now Finn too. And someone yell at Quinn for not paying attention to her friends! And... that's all D I want more

TopHatGirl chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Yay! I'm in the in crowd! For the first time ever! Two updates? You're spoiling me.

Dying? Death? Jeez, this story seems kinda light hearted for that. But who am I to be talking? It's probably the butler! MWAHAHAHA.

Yeah...so...

Yay! Updates! I'm glad.
TopHatGirl chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Inexcusable. But understandable. I'm going through the exact same thing, but then it generates awesome chapters like this!
Mathais chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Even though I like Matt/Mike and enjoy the way you write them, I really really like the balance you have between the pairing, the characters' non-romantic interactions AND the rest of the cast, who themselves have their own plots. It's great!
AUehara chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Oookay... Now, I heard the songs and tried to imegine them. And you know what? That was perfect! I loved it!

And... Are you going to kill someone at the end? What the Hell? ... I'm doing this in a fic of mine to... x8 (OK, I burst in laughter here and don't know why!) Oh gosh!

And have everything from here on planned? It sounds good! I want to see it soon! And I don't really care to Adalia (YES! I'M ALMOST SOULLESS!... almost...) But whatever... half prize and make Rachel make the rest the money they'd need? '-' I'd like to see Matt and Mike giving Rachel a lecture. It'd be so fun xD

AUehara chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
And you stopped it here? No way! I want more! Please? Their situation is kinda funny while still sucks. If you'd ask, I'd love to punch Rachel's face. And Mike and Matt's situation is so cute! Keep that on, please? And somehow I'm not surprised Mike got kicked out (ouch, it hurt to just think x_x) So, you have a great story to finish! Don't leave it on hiatus!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »