Reviews for Anomaly
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh, this is just the BEST Primeval/Alice crossover! XD Both are so perfect and in character and Connor is adorable! He /would/ be so excited over meeting Hatter ;)
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hehe, great job, love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
short...but brilliant. i love this tiny little crossover section and its nice to see one i read without ruining the plot somehow (i'm only in season one)
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Raeni12345 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Quite brilliant. I could totally see Connor being enthralled and Hatter being annoyed. :) Great job.
Alice E. Dodgson chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I was laughing so hard that I fell out of my chair! It's really good! I have a joke with some friends that if Hatter and Connor ever met they'd hat each other, and, even though Connor seems to think it's really cool, I love how Hatter's tying to get rid of him.
Brumeier chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOL! Give new meaning to talking to yourself! Loved it!
Danica Blazenka chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
First off, You really captured Connor and Hatter's character's. Great story/ drabble.

Hope you do continue.

I wonder...

What would Abby do with Connor and Hatter?

What would Alice do?
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was funny. It would be quite strange I think for these to meet.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Laughed so much it feels like my face broke. Only problem with this fic is that it isn't longer... I really didn't want it to stop. Great fanart as well, just love pen art.