Reviews for The Bet
RosaSilvermist chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Ha! I laughed so much through that!
AndrewStorm chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
i had origionally thought this was a remus/sirius story but i still loved it! this was very well written.
E. Edwin chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Great ending.
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was GREAT! :D Incredibly entertaining and the characters are spot-on
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This was a funny twoshot. I like it because you make Remus so awesome. Thanks for writing this wonderfully hilarious fic.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this was hilarious. i actually like this pairing.
Gwen Coco chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Thats all :D
harrypotter713 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
That story was amazing. Totally something they would do!
xNomii chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Genious, brilliant, amazing!
ToldInTechnicolour chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I really liked this story, to be honest I'm a sucker for anything Marauder's era. I thought the banter you had between the boys was great and I like the angle with Petunia! Nice!
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Even though I'm all for NT/RL, I enjoyed reading this. It was really funny, especially Sirius clinging on to Remus. I love the part where Remus is flirting with Tuney and the countdown.

Awesome writing. Definately deserves more reviews.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
hehe. I need a good dose of humor before studying for my finals. You've made my day!
Implied.Awesome chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
VERY funny. really nice concept, well written too. I was hoping for remus/sirius but this was good.
Serenity984 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I love this story. A simple read but so clever! I adore Remus in your story here and because of that, I'm going to search out more of your work. Well, not only Remus but the other boys as well..naturally. Most stories I read centered around Remus tend to give him a bit of a bookish, not really wanting to do a prank or be daring. This was not the case in your story. Though he still is intelligent, he is just as James and Sirus, cheeky and daring. Well done.
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sorry this took so long - I was bouncing between reading and watching a movie. :) This was AMAZING. Your characterizations for each character were perfect, and the playful banter was brilliant between them. It was very easy, and natural, and played on all their strengths (and flaws ;D). I thought Petunia was very in-character as well. You're wonderful at writing, my dear! :D