Reviews for Arthur's Repose
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I just found this story, and I love all three chapters. Hope you update soon.
L.C. Li chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Great writing! I love it. I see you haven't updated in a while; please do! :)
windyday chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
It's nice and slow, but I love how your writing is so detailed. Your an excellent writer and I can see this as being a very good fic (:
unmysterious chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
That is definately the perfect story! You write the characters quite well, and I like the plot. I do hope you continue this fic, as it's extremely entertaining.

Arugula Pacioli chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I love that so many people are writing about this couple! I love it!
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
God, I'm so in love with this story! Arthur is just so perfect and Ariadne is so perfect for him! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't wait to read more! :D

Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Great story .Its cute !are you updating it?
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Great fic so far. I'm glad you didn't leave it as a one-shot. I'm glad Araidne took him up on his offer so neither one of them was alone.

Interesting concept of "repose", I haven't seen anyone else address the idea.

Hope there will be more. Thanks for posting!

mmischiefmanaged chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
REALLY good story! Please update soon! :D
the magic is real chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Awe :3 These two are absolutely adorable on their own, and your fic just adds to that and it makes me very happy :)

I do hope your creativity kicks in for the next chapter, although, I suppose this is an okay place to stop as well.
hiswheezy chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Alice in Wonderland? Is that who this Alice is...

Anyways, good chapter. I will definitely be looking for more to come soon.
HalfBloodDragon chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I love this story! Don't you dare stop writing it! :)
Jasper winked chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I think the idea of repose is intriguing. Sort of like a sugar rush, and when it's gone you're left worse off than when you started. After doing all that amazing stuff in the dreams, they're vulnerable afterwards. I can't wait to see where you go with this. :)
MissSapphireRose chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
A lovely cute chapter. Loving the emotional Ariadne, keep it up!
Insane Romantic chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This is so cute! I can't wait to see how Ariadne reacts. xD Update soon please! :)