Reviews for The Unusual Twins
Update this please!
Manyetha chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I find it back and it's abandoned. Just. My. Luck. :(
Nicolive chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Finally found this again! I hope you decide to update!
Nullified Sky chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
rickriordanprotoge chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
NOOOOO u stopped updating this was an okay start too:(
lalala-la-la chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
oh my gods i just noticed how percy and harry both have black hair, green eyes, powers, and smart friend thats a girl, friends that are twins (i know that the stolls arent but they are so clost to twins its like the same thing), and a bunch of other stuff! *percy 4 ever harry sux the only decent quality he has is that he's british!*
victor janus chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
please post a real second chapter
victor janus chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
marry Christmas. even a little late one. and a happy half new year.

Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
you know, I never relized that harry and percy are like the same? I am so dumb. Black hair, green eyes , both children of a prophecy. Haha
Rose of Dark Life chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I still want you to finish this. It seems to me that the stories that intrigue me most are the ones with only one chapter... EVIL!

Anyways, continuing

Annabeth's POV:

Percy was worrying me. He kept on proving to us about wizards.

When he was done, he just said, "Now, where am I? I have to get ready for the last trial of the Tri-Wizard Tournament." Everyone was just confused. Why did Percy look at us as if he never had known us?Even Clarisse and the Stoll brothers had nothing to say.

Then, Chiron came in. He glanced at Percy, and then froze as if his green eyes, his sweet green eyes, held a kind of spell. His mouth formed words, "Why are you here?"

Any peoples reading my continuation, sorry about the shortness!
Hannah Cha chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
continuing what I started (this is still in Hogwarts)

Ginny's POV:

I felt like I was in a bubble. I was dating Harry Potter! That just kept singing over and over again in my mind. When I saw him in the hall, I was a little confused, I'll admit, when I saw that he wasn't wearing his glasses, but my bubble of joy just refused to be popped.

Then, he obliterated my bubble. He said that he was dating a girl named Annabeth. My heart did not break, it shattered. I could feel tears coming, so I ran. I could hear Ron yelling at Harry and someone coming after me, but I ran to the Room of Requirement to cry until there were no more tears.

Hermione's POV:

I was stunned. Harry was not a cheater. I knew that, Ron knew that, Ginny knew that, so why did Harry just say that he was dating someone else? The strangest thing was the expression on his face. It clearly stated, "What did I do wrong?"

I was left to finish the tour. When we got to the lake, I saw Harry look at it longingly. It frightened me.

"Harry? Are you okay?"

He shook out of his reverie and said, "Perseus, but I prefer Percy. Yeah, I'm fine."

"Um, Harry, why are you saying that you're Ron's brother?" His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

I noticed something, suddenly. I saw a gray streak in the middle of Harry's/Percy's hair that hadn't been there before. Then, I saw that Harry's/Percy's eyes had been drawn towards the lake again.

"I'll just be a minute," and without further ado, he walked straight into the lake.

"Harry! Harry!" I called, but he didn't come out. I started hyperventilating when he came out after 15 minutes. How did he manage to stay underwater so long... and WHY WAS HE DRY?

I started to freak out again when Hagrid came and said gruffly, "Hello, Hermione! Hello there, Harry!"

Harry's/Percy's eyes were huge, and the first thing out of his mouth was, "Are you a son of Ares or something?"
Hannah Cha chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
OK, I am just continuing this.

Percy's POV:

Everyone looked really worried. They were really pale. When that woman, Madame Pomfrey?, came back, there was an old guy with a really long beard: how everyone imagines a wizard. He took one look at me, and a grave look came on his face, kind of like how Chiron looks when he's worried.

"What are you doing here?" he said softly. I looked around and realized that only I had heard.

"Sir?" I said uncertainly.

The guy breathed a sigh and turned to the others, "I do not understand this, but let us guide Harry . Bring him back to this world." I heard an undertone, though. Something that hinted at hidden meanings. This guy was really reminding me of Chiron.

That wavy haired girl, Hermione, I think, sighed and glanced at Ron. They exchanged a glance and started in on the history of... hogwarts? What in Hades was a hogwart? I asked them that, but the girl and guy just looked worried.

As the tour went on, I realized how much this girl was reminding me of Annabeth; Always spouting random facts that only she would know, calling Ron, names.

I smiled at the image when a red haired, freckled girl that looked like Ron (how many of them were in this... Hogwarts?) stopped and smiled cheerfully.

"Hi, Harry! What are you smiling about?" I could hear the edge of hopefulness to her voice, but I didn't understand.

"I was just thinking about how much she," I pointed to Hermione, "reminds me of my girlfriend, Annabeth."

Ron, Hermione, and the girl looked at me in shock. Then, the red haired girl burst into tears and ran away.

Ron was suddenly glaring at me. He said, "So, you cheated on my sister, huh?" before storming away. I was utterly bewildered. What had I done wrong?