Reviews for Culture Festival
Rick Anthony Rowling chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hahaha, I found your "What If" take on the culture festival really innovative. Loved the fact that the Male and Female protagonists exist in the same universe, and also the Minato & Chihiro pairing- my favorite couple in P3. Overall, I found it an exceeding entertaining read: short and sweet ;) Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to your future works! :D
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very nice as usual, my friend. Plus, I'm curious as to what happened in Inaba during the Monsoon. Any chance of seeing a fanfic of that? Knowing you, you're probably already working away on it!
Arno chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
There's one, you know. Although it's rather an-AR fic and focused in the relationship of MinatoxYukari, but still, the timeline right at Culture Fest. I forgot the title though, kinda long, such forgetful person I am.

That aside, this conclude the second story about P3 Culture Fest I've read so far. Yes, not many people who bring up the subject about Culture Fest, sucks the damn typhoon, the sickness and all. Oh well, we do have a fanfic to relieve the stress :) I don't mind there's some explanation about another pairing, which is ShinjiroxKouko (err, fyi, Kouko Shujin means ShujinKou ko, ko-is called girl in japanese, shujinkou means mc, so you called her mshe for short)-nah, if by all means, you want to continue this, please write more event regarding Minato and Chihiro relationship. I love how you portrayed them. Sweet and shyness, haha, really. But there isn't much line about that-based on what I've read so far. Oh no, I hope the word 'Complete' up there is just my imagination!