Reviews for A Measure of Normal
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/9
This was a very sweet onesie. Teenage coming of age to do list. Gotta love it. Really fun with all of their dates and what comes naturally with teens. Fun! Yes, reading that part of NM kills me every time. Even though I know they get together again . . . him leaving and her believing him. Heartbroken.
leesmee chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
love you 1 shots ;)
JanetL chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So instead of getting a shower like I should, I happened across this and had to read this excellent lemon. Great little one shot.

Janet
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love meadows, don't you? lol
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw now it explains movie-Bella's eyebrow twitch after the party.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oh mah gawd, Kitty. TG they had this before the bday party. sigh. So hot, so damn hot.
mousy38 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
this was perfect! And so HOT! Thank you for the terrific storytelling.
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love the lovin' going on between them! Part of what makes me swoon at the mention of Edward is his old fashion-y no sex before marriage thing, but I really, really, REALLY like this side of him too.
Fernwh chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this story! Its well written and really cute! :) I just wish they had little dates like this in the book :)
Kristen Pattinson 17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OH MY GOD! I love this story! :D haha your an awesome writter and I hope you know that haha c(:
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh, this was very sweet. We never get enough Happy Edward. And just when I thought it couldn't get funnier than the Cullen men dressed up in KISS garb, Charlie interrupting their dry humping was AMAZING. Amazing, hysterical, embarrassing, etc. Great job!
Alinka chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nice piece of work.

I am exactly the same as you, I couldn't bring myself to read that part more than a glimpse.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It's a shame that didn't really happen. We all know what a prude Edward was in the books. And yes, we do know what really happened after her party. Not my favorite book in the series. I wish that never happened.

Well, this was great, as usual. You know how I love your stories. :D
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
omg, I was laughing my ass off when Charlie started tapping on the window of the volvo. Really, that was great. That can only add fuel to the hatred for Edward that burns inside of Charlie! lol.
supercave chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
LOOL you still have a hard time reaing that part of the story. LLOL :P great story .