Reviews for Who I am Inside Part 2: Petals and Fangs
ytygr chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Sooooo close to the climax and it stops here NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ytygr chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Oh you just had to go and make me cry!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Please update soon. I liked this story.
Jazzybella chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
So I am on a reading junket of your work. And found this gem. Any chance you can pick this up again. You do these with so much affection and love. And you made me cry with this one.
Eva Galana chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Okay, guessing that Renji's not really a hollow - that jerk is using illusion. He wouldn't do that without making Renji hurt, so he's playing with his mind first. Right? ;-)

Interesting how Hisoka still wants Renji - but, I guess it makes sense. He wants to hurt him now, but still lusts after him. I've always found it interesting, however, how someone who is responsible for their own hurts always manage to blame others. They never see the evil they perpetrated and led to their demise as ever being of their own making. And, you show that psyche off very well with this nutcase.

Looking very much forward to this being finished. I know it's on your list; and that you're having RL issues that are slowing you down - so, hope all is well; I'll just sit here patiently for the update, and, in the meantime, go back to your list and pick out another story to read.
HikariMustang25 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
aww the baby sounds like hes very cute. *stuill crying over the girls*
HikariMustang25 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
i cried heavily. poor girls... poor byakuya... *crying, blows nose*
HikariMustang25 chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
oh more more more! i cried when the three were lost! mmmmooorreee!
Purple Light Snow chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
please update...
kyuumihaira chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
SQUEE! I love the Orion legend tie in I love everything! Please continue!
Kintama-Hime chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Really gripping story. Can't wait for the next instalment.
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Continue the story plz
Mina Kye chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Oh lord.. these two just can't stay out of trouble can they? Haha... body switching, babies, hollows that want them, and then Gia go out by herself to that other hollow to find her dad. Sheesh. **Shakes head* Lets hope they have their happy ending soon. Haha.
moonstone glows chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Dang, I like that hollow Naizetsumei, I hope something good will come of that.
readtoescape chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Hey girl

Just wondered if you planned to finish this one off? It ended on a bit of a cliffy in ch 21 and I hoped to see you finish the story someday

Just checking!

thanks musch for all your works

keep sharing that ansgty, sexy mind of yours!