Reviews for Night And Day
The 6ths chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haaaaw. True.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 7/26/2010

this was so cute...i absolutely loved it!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very cute. :)
corlando chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
"Quiet as a mouse, a mute mouse, picked on and outcast by other mice, but starts a gang of other outcast rodents in a bid to-" That line actually made me laugh. I can just hear Castle saying it. Very funny. And Beckett's line about never writing children's stories is a great comeback.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very cute; kind of a running "Tale of Two Castles". And, I love the image of Castle writing about mice involved in organized crime.

Just a minor suggestion: Can you think of and substitute several other phrases to take the place of "shut up"? While the frequent re-usage of those two words do add a sense of Kate's frustration with Rick, I think it would allow the reader a chance to maybe experience a slightly wider verbiage usage. Again, not sure if this suggestion is a hinderance or a help (if you were going for the continual drumming of Castle's endless prattle, then probably just using "shut up" might be the way to go), but it might be a fun 10-minute writing exercise.

Again, this is a great start.
castlefang chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awesome story...very in character for Castle and pretty much what we can assume Beckett feels when she is around him. Loved it...and its funny too
knittingeek chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm still laughing! This is very funny!

"I was thinking about knocking you out so I can concentrate Castle." Best. Line. Ever.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is great. So THEM. lol I love the part about the mice. I can so see Castle saying that. LMAO! Please continue this! Love your voice and writing style.