Reviews for F cked on the Floor
Daichi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I did enjoy it.. sequel? awesome writing by the way..
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
hnnnnnnnnngggggg!
mooorree badasshotbartender!Desmond
Falconstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm not sure if this was ment to be as funny as I thought it was. But I thought it was fucking hilarious. I was laughing out loud. But I also thought it was very hot and erotic as it should be, being an erotic fan fiction.
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Thank you for the reicpe's, and the fic is absolutely fantastic.
Dajypop chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was so... Gah. I could read it every day and still love it. 3 So good.
Mitzeee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG! That was amazing! Had to love the names of those drinks hahaa ;) this was really well written, I loved how you built the plot and depth of the characters before they, y'know "Do the deed". Thankyou for writting, it was a joy to read!xoxoxo
al barsha chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I adore your unique twist on this story, with the drinks and all. I love how you've sculpted the characters, how you've made their personalities shine - I love this story. Love love love.
MINDFREAK23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this, it's brilliant. Very clever. Thanks for the recipes too, I'll have to try them one day XD
Lupin Cross chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This made me drool from 1) Sexiness...2) thought of getting a drink. This was very well written and Shaun's reactions were bloody brilliant. Could you tell me where you got the drinks from? It didn't say at the bottom. All it showed was a dot.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OH

OH MY LORD

SO SEXY.

Let's see, what did I enjoy?

Uh, how about everything? This fic was glorious, man. :'D
HiderChan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Holy SHIT.

This was blazing, and so amazingly sexy.

Also, Fucked on the Floor was my favorite.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
For some reason I have a really stronge urge to drink now..

:3 And YUM.
DanceInFire chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*_*

"Drinks mentioned/used"

this...I actually loled when I read about the drinks at the end xDDDDDD
Gord and V chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Seductive story. I loved how you paced the scenes, and the eagle tattoo was brillant. I have to say though, those drinks really caught my attention and made me grin; I'll have to try them one day.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
*Le Gasp* So They Are Actually Real Drinks? THAT AWESOME! XD I Have To Copy And Paste Those! XD Great Job By The Way! D