Reviews for blossom extras
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hello. Very good "extra chapter." I always liked Charlie's character and how much he cared for his daughter Bella. Thanks! Suzan Noerr
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
A rather disfunctional family, the Swans. Nobody actually speaking up (well, except for Renee) and so the years roll by and no-one is actually happy. What a waste. Any more outtakes? Hint hint!
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
great seeing Charlie's POV when Bella finally told him she was pregnant. That she had never been on drugs. Charlie got so angry and called Renee. Her only response was to cut Charlie down for his lack of help with their daughter. I don't know sending her cards, gifts, and calling her doesn't sound like he wasn't around for her. Worst was his guilt that he left her with Renee thinking Bella needed her mom more as she was growing up. Knowing what a flake and flighty thing Renee was he had no idea that she would sacrifice their daughter for the welfare of a wealthy family's wants over what was best for their daughter. His pain at what Bella had endured, her fear of telling him probably thinking her dad's reaction would be the same as Renee, all the wasted years for Bella when she could have lived with a parent who loved and wanted her. He just felt he failed her, but everything was going to work out fine for them.
supersal chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
:D That is super sweet! I LOVED reading Blossom! And this is REALLY good too! I'm not really a big fan of third person stories, but I could read yours over and over again! And you put this chapter in Charlie's point of view! I love that! It's SO sweet! CONTINUE PLEEEEEAASSSEEEE! I think I love you!;)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love the insight!
amwine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This brought tears to my eyes. It is sad that Bella wasn't honest with Charlie and that Charlie didn't ask Bella if she wanted to come and live with him. At least they are together now and have a stronger relationship becasue of what they have been through. Great job...thanks so much!
depper57 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love Charlie! Even though he just made me cry! Renee never deserved him or Bella!
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I just realized I hadnt reviewed this! Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Charlie is such an awesome character. The bit where he actually cried had me in tears too. You did a great job portraying his love for his family. I loved getting his POV. Thanks!
marilynnellsworth chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like both stories, Blossom and the out takes.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
How did I miss that - I ALWAYS read the a/n! Bad gumibear - you didn't read the author's note, you you almost missed out!

I always wondered how Charlie felt about all of this, and of course Renee would make it like HE was the uncaring one, not her. Thank god for Sue - you have made her one of my favorite characters.
manda2784 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I loved seeing what happened when Bella was a baby and then the beginning of the story from Charlie's perspective.
meggers5983 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i like the outtake, ive never read anything from charlies pov, but it was pretty good...im so excited, going to see eclipse today, whooo...
rtexas chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love, love, love, LOVE Charlie. He might be my favorite character out of the whole Twilight series. I think you portrayed him exactly how I see him.

Thanks for sharing the outtake.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Two words-Love Charlie.
Impossible-Twins chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww, I loved this outtake and I felt so sorry for Charlie I almost cried!