Reviews for Mayday Seasons
Leonora Chris chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
oh how i hate when stories don't get finished...even more good ones...noooo...
Sarah1965 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Have just discovered this story, I really hope you're going to continue with it, I'd love to see Gibbs take Tony home to Stillwater, I think it's just what Tony needs.
Madances chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Hi, Are you planning to complete this story? I have a list of stories that I check periodically for new chapters. I am hoping for more of this one. Tracy
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Wow

I really like this story of how Gibbs and Tony met.

Only after just meting him. Gibbs is taking care of Tony and taking him home with him.

cant wait for more.
ellepha chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
next chapter please
GibbsRules chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
OMG! Another awesome chapter!. Love how you're portraying Gibbs and Tony!... and i love how Gibbs is taking care of Tony!. Looking forward to the next chapter with Tony meeting Gibbs's dad. Please update as soon as you can! :D
Tara La'Quinn chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Awesome chapter, I love the Gibbs/Tony interaction, especially how Gibbs got it so that Tony to go with him! Excellent work, I can't wait to see what happens next - so update soon! :)
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Great job - Tony staying with Gibbs and Jack that should be fun. Looking forward to your next chapter. Please update soon.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Loved how you played that out, and the ending added a little comedy to it -

Tala-Paige
Stroma chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Very good.
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
*hugs* Thanks for the update! Tony's just in an awful situation. I love that Gibbs is already caring for him though, and having Gibbs get permission to leave with Tony is brilliant :D Thanks again!
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
keep up the great work
olympianchef213 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Wait... Gibbs's father or Tony's father? Great chapter!
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Glad that Tony will be with jethro. hee'll take good care of him and protect him from any trouble. Fantastic story, so far and chapter. When do we get the next update?
Sam chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I really like your stories and this one as well...

just a question: Did you mix up the ages (as they always they 15 and 20 but Nicoli and Anthony) or did Tony take the name of his brotehr (which would be a bit weird, but intersting)

Love the story and hope you update soon (and not only this one ;))

Bye,