Reviews for Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness
Sparrow Why chapter 1 . 3/17
Dear Athey,
Your story is awesome! The direction and development is really interesting.

Sparrow
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/25
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
4everfictional chapter 32 . 2/25
Absolutely brilliant! XD Everything from the writing style, to the character development, to the world building has been absolutely captivating. I'm so excited to read the sequel! XD
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 2/9
Alright, Prettyinpink1515, you had a fuckin choice on whether to read this story or not. If you don't goddamn like it, shut your fuckin trap and deal with it. Leave you whining for someone who will care. Good-fucking-night, bitch. By the way, love the story!
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 11 . 1/12
This is sickening.
shizukarin chapter 33 . 1/4
I fckn love it! Too bad the sequel is discontinued
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
NourBG7 chapter 32 . 11/24/2016
Absolutly amazing! I cant wait to start the nect sequel!
NourBG7 chapter 31 . 11/24/2016
Amazing storyy lovely really!
LGilbert1982 chapter 33 . 11/22/2016
Decided to read this even though the sequel is discontinued and I'm glad I did. Loved every minute of it. Despite the fact that I know I'll be left hanging, I'm going to go ahead and read what you have of the second book. Maybe one day you might change your mind and come back to it. A girl can hope anyway. Either way I don't think I have the patience to wait for an update on one of your others, so it will at least prolong my fix for a little longer, lol.
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Love this story so much! Very disappointed the squeal is discontinued
Royalnene chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
mwaahh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is just the most amazing piece of fanfiction I have ever read! I'm reading it like for the 5th time!
IIEarlGreyII chapter 33 . 10/8/2016
Well this was interesting! I liked his version of Harry a lot and I like the way the story is going. I am, as always, upset to see a 'complete' story that is anything but. But what is here is very good even if it doesn't resolve. I will say the idea of high elves comes up and it really doesn't fit in with the rest of the story. But even though they tie in to an important plot point, they do t really come up much so it's okay. I would still recommend this as an interesting 'Dark Harry' fic, even if it isn't finished.
Alexis chapter 32 . 9/11/2016
Oh that was beautiful, I am rendered completely speechless by such a well written and deliciously devious this story is. You have gained yourself an avid follower of any works you complete. Well done.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »