Reviews for Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness
Marshmallowmann chapter 32 . 7/13
good story. gonna check out book 2.
Sirius is right tho.
DaSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/12
You've got an enjoyable writing style that draws the reader in. I'm a fan of dark!Harry stories but I won't be finishing this one. As much as I enjoy the soul shard influencing Harry, I'm not keen on the sheer sensual nature of his corruption that this story is built on. Still, a solid job.
Su.Lecue chapter 32 . 6/17
amazing story, truly it is! I've enjoyed a lot. The plot is good and I like your writing style, even hoe you tell the stor of the elvish in an old fashion manner! and Tom and Harry 3 so good together. And I liek Hermione opening up to ideas, I hope she does join the dark side some time. ohh and I want to see more of Draco, that's be intersting! Well I've trulty enjoyed it, nw for the second book!
demonkatgurl17 chapter 33 . 6/8
Fuck this was awesome! I've never encountered a fic that began Harry's questioning of Dumbledore before OotP, at least not to this degree, and really i think it worked really well and felt more natural to start shifting gears after about 3 years of conditioning instead of 4. I liked how, in the end, the thing with Sirius didn't pan out; i agree it would have been nice for Harry to still have his favorites, but in the end out would have been such a dramatic change that it would have turned the character AU, really. But seriously, i loved this fic! So original in having Harry help Tom come back and all that stuff with the time turners and the double identities and all the domesticity with Tom, it all blended really well together and i was hardly able to put this down all week. Great job, i look forward to reading the sequel!333
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 33 . 5/23
Second time reading this. Still absolutely fantastic. Always on the edge of my seat and getting strange looks for cackling loudly over my phone
SmilingAnne chapter 25 . 5/13
Aww! it's like "if you don't love me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best"!
CrimsonSonja chapter 25 . 3/18
Lol Harry, starting to realize he's a Scaly- reptilian version of a furry
Hey are you on wattpad
Lunacom chapter 33 . 2/20
So great!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 25 . 2/11
I'm currently reading Moriarty raising Harry fics... and it occurs to me that if Moriarty ever found a way to steal magic, it sure as hell would end in the apocalypse... *Snickers*
tamashiyuki chapter 33 . 2/8
Very good!
Skylerix chapter 33 . 2/5
This honestly has to be the best Harry Potter turning dark and joining the Dark Lord story I have ever read! It's so captivating and I love the way it's written. It so hard to stop reading.
Zela Night chapter 32 . 2/1