Reviews for Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness
padsfootx chapter 1 . 11/13
Merlin, I fucking love your story! (First of all, I do not speak english very well; I'm from Brazil, so... I'm sorry) Dark!Harry ft Tomarry is my aesthetic.
Muppi chapter 33 . 10/22
Love the story! Was so happy when Sirius didnt folow Harry to the dark blindly as he do in eeeeeeevery other fic ive read. Gonna read the second now, so excited!
FanWarrior16 chapter 33 . 10/10
I've really enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness. I greatly enjoyed reading about Harry's gradual transition from Light to Dark. In most fics that feature a darker version of Harry, Harry is already dark, but you broke that mold. Overall, you've created a unique story that I've come to love. Thank you for that. :) I'll try the sequel soon.
suga and tea chapter 1 . 8/26
wow this stories so amazing this is my 5th time coming back to reread
This was seriously amazing,
lemonzita chapter 12 . 7/22
eu parei aqui então vou ir pro proximo
lemonzita chapter 1 . 7/22
Thank God I found your story, I read through the spirits with a girl who translates its history to Portuguese and as it is still in the middle of the story I came to look for you to read since here the story is complete, I love your story, thank you for existing
erikabalaclava chapter 33 . 7/11
I knew that Sirius was not going to be easy to convince, but I hope that in the sequel can be redeemed and this next to Harry. Love your story!
DheeDixon chapter 32 . 6/9
great story. thank you
InkNoctia32 chapter 1 . 3/17
Dear Athey,
Your story is awesome! The direction and development is really interesting.

Sparrow
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/25
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
4everfictional chapter 32 . 2/25
Absolutely brilliant! XD Everything from the writing style, to the character development, to the world building has been absolutely captivating. I'm so excited to read the sequel! XD
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 2/9
Alright, Prettyinpink1515, you had a fuckin choice on whether to read this story or not. If you don't goddamn like it, shut your fuckin trap and deal with it. Leave you whining for someone who will care. Good-fucking-night, bitch. By the way, love the story!
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 11 . 1/12
This is sickening.
shizukarin chapter 33 . 1/4
I fckn love it! Too bad the sequel is discontinued
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »