Reviews for When a Stranger Interferes
I always enjoy rereading When a Stranger Interferes, but it makes me sad when I check in to find no new chapters. Could the author find it in her heart to finish the Johto Journey at some point? I can only pray.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/28/2019
Eryka shouldn’t know what Italian is, should she? Wouldn’t they be flying types, not bird types? I love the Pokémon you’ve chosen for our gang of misfits
TheCursedFox chapter 38 . 10/10/2019
I need more
SparrowJones96 chapter 38 . 9/4/2019
I love this so much, I don’t enjoy many crossovers, but I love this, and I really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2019
Please keep writing these. I cant keep rereading it, this is like my 4th reread.
Please and thank you
SabannaLea chapter 38 . 7/1/2019
It’s been a long time since you’ve please update soon, because I love this story!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 38 . 6/23/2019
Vuelve quiero leer mas por favor
SavannaLea chapter 38 . 6/4/2019
Will you please update this story soon!
Butteranime chapter 38 . 6/2/2019
Update plz and make harry gay and he meets snaps remus and Sirius
Annoyed reviewer chapter 7 . 5/29/2019
Oh come on really Harry's gonna be gay? Not that I have a problem with gay people but I just don't like reading FF with the main person gay. this was a great story and I really enjoyed it till now. Guess I will just stop reading it now ️
Percy's Dongos chapter 38 . 1/24/2019
This is Amazing! I love it!
Soccerlover17 chapter 38 . 1/18/2019
Update please!
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
why does he need a starter? 0.O he has a dratini if he needed a base pokemon and an egg
7019289 chapter 2 . 9/26/2018
the first song was irreplaceable by beyonce
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 38 . 8/18/2018
I would buy a Vulpix egg or a Zorua egg, as I am very fond of both Fire and Dark type Pokémon, and I think that they compliment each other quite a bit. After all, without LIGHT (Fire) their would be no SHADOW (Dark)
Also, I like foxes. I'm weird like that.