Reviews for When a Stranger Interferes
Speerut chapter 38 . 10/18
is felix dwight meant to be Phoenix Wright? idunno the name just sounds like it lol
Speerut chapter 7 . 10/17
is it bad i ship ric and harry
haahahaaha oops.
screw me.
DevilishMinx chapter 38 . 10/5
I cant wait to read more! This is such an awesome story and i absolutely LOVE it! Keep up the great work and hope to see a update.
Dragonbonded chapter 3 . 9/30
I just noticed... Dumbles dropped his wand, remember? What happened to it? I was totallly expecting one of harries pokemon to find it and bring it to him... it is, after all, one of te deathly hallows: the wand switches its alliegence when it is bested by an opponant, so therefore the wand would become harrys, through his pokemon.
RaritySharpheart chapter 38 . 9/13
Personally I would love to have a mysterious egg than to already know what's in it however, I would prefer to not have to STEAL the egg. Let's just say for my reputation sake that the Pokemon was to be mistreated and I "RESCUED" the poor dear. ;)
narutobandgeek chapter 38 . 7/25
when are going to update? i love this story
deathwearsblack chapter 38 . 7/20
Are you going to finish this story?
Luke1t0 chapter 38 . 7/17
Great story I enjoyed the prequel and this one

I've got nothing negative to say, just positive stuff I really enjoyed reading this.

I hope one day you come and continue this story

Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 38 . 6/5
Love this story even though it isn't slash like my other reads! Really good and funny! Would love to see Harry get a Houndour! Though Canine types are my favorite, every pokemon game I have ever played I have had at least one canine as my second main pokemon on my team! in my current game I am playing I have a Arcanine and a Houndoom(Evolved both myself) as my second and third pokemon both are over level 75 now.

I think it would be hilarious if it was a male overly possessive, dominant, arrogant, and completely into itself and convinced because Harry could understand him that Harry was meant to be his, disregarding that Harry can understand all pokemon and convinced Harry was completely into him. Is an ass to everyone else but Harry and acts like a complete sweaty to Harry and everyone but Harry realizes that he's a creepy creepy pokemon. I feel like something like that could happen to Harry. Cooing and babying the Houndour or Houndoom and ends up being a total creep and a-hole.

I am so eager to read the next chapter I read this story and story before it for it for 2 days straight! Love it so much!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 38 . 4/18
Specific egg, and my tag is ' NoilyPrat '. Now for the actual review, all I can say is keep up the good work, cause I can't find any problems with this.
icemsn chapter 7 . 4/9
ALL Chansey, Blissey, and whatever the egg form is called are female, there are NO males
icemsn chapter 3 . 4/9
dont know why this didnt occur to me before, but a female toros is a miltank
Anonymous chapter 31 . 3/30
You named the hitmonlee the Japanese word for shit
draco7347 chapter 37 . 3/22
love story cant wait for new chapters
Green.Piratee chapter 38 . 3/17
Lol. Just love this series.
I think I would steal a mysterious egg because I wouldn't know what it be and would be surprised on what it is. It would be an exciting yet adventerous experience especially if I get to be all ninja like when stealing the egg! • lmao.
Can't wait for more!