Reviews for When a Stranger Interferes
kydarkangel2007 chapter 38 . 7h
update soon!
zapdos articuno chapter 38 . 6/14
Any chance of an update or five as you've left tis story for to long now, plz

many thank's

zapdos articuno
LordNemesis chapter 38 . 5/11
Falls out of my chair laughing out loud. LOL Now when is the next chapter coming out.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 26 . 4/26
When I read Hailie's line in this chapter I couldn't help but think of Luna Lovegood and then I pictured Luna with a Slowpoke
powermachine79 chapter 2 . 4/22
*Beyoncé - Irreplaceable* just wanted to tell you unless you found it
Sue chapter 4 . 3/13
For some reason, when I read how Remus used a Roar to say, "fuck-off," I immediately thought back to that 'Sand Guardian' Vine.

Sand Guardian: "I am the Sand Guardian; guardian of the sand."
Random guy: "Poseidon quivers before him!"
Sand Guardian: (is staring out at a breaking wave) "FUCK OFF!"
needs to be completed because its a good story
Mage of middle earth chapter 38 . 2/21
love it and I hope you update.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 38 . 1/11
Hi! I'm all done! Please update this fic! Or even remember it first... I love it! So yeah, that's all I really had to say. If you update this again, I'll read all the books following! Your writing's improved since the prequel, and you're spelling all the Pokémons' names right! Yay!
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 4 . 1/8
LMAO I think I'm re-reading this too but ACTIVATE RUNAWAY Ability now Harry!
Nightshadekiller chapter 38 . 1/7
Is this going to be continued?
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 38 . 1/7
Hey sorry if your busy with some stuff be it personal or not but um are you ever going to continue the sequel especially because inspiration hit you hard and decided to rewrite When a Phoenix Interfere ... can I please know so I don't get my hopes up if the chapter ever gets posted please thank you
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 9 . 1/1
Genial!
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
I'm getting a tad bored of reading this, so I will take a break and come back to finish reading it on a later date.
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
I hope you realize that with Harry so easily accepting to go on another journey, which would take quite a while; it makes zero sense what-so-ever for Harry to have not tried his hand at the Elite Four, which wouldn't take nearly as long?

And why would Harry leave behind ALL of his Pokemon? Even Ash brought Pikachu along each time... Heck, why does he need to leave ANY behind for that matter...?