Reviews for Coloring Books and Coffee Beans
Sparkly1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
What a sweet story! I've always felt bad for Charlie that he basically missed watching Bella grow up. I'm all leaky eyed over the end of this little piece of work. I want teen Bella to have a baggie of coffee beans that Charlie just happens to run across. I want him to know even though they don't talk much, she loves him just as fiercely as he loves her. But he doesn't know. ::sigh::

Thank you for sharing your story. I love it. Leaky eye and all. :o)

S.
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww, this was SO cute! Thanx for the reading fun!
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
always got time for a review for you (:
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
nice, cute and not too sweet
HarryPotterTwiHard chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I absolutlly LOVE this story! It's so cute!
WellTrue chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed this one shot. I loved charlies memories and his thoughts on his teenage must be really difficult for fathers in this situation but I think charlie does a good job at trying oxo

Made me want a longer look at their lives x
tania19 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this it was so sweet.
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was cute. I enjoyed it. Thank you for the smile and thank you for sharing.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
*sighs* aww poor charlie suffering the affliction that has haunted fathers for generations. LOL I loved it! Thanks.
Always Alex chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This definitely was, as you wrote, bittersweet, but oh so pleasant to read. You kept that bittersweet feeling without making it overly saccharine. The way you created Charlie fitted in with how I see him: a tough exterior, but an obvious love for his daughter in everything he did and thought about her.

It made me smile a little to feel Charlie's perplexed sort of confusion about this new creature that no longer coloured in his den or made mud pies. I really enjoyed the way you described the Baby Bella of Charlie's eyes to the 'gangly-legged', introverted teenaged Bella, and how he was learning to adjust to this older Bella and even see bits of himself in her.

Stylistically I found the fic clever, and I thought the structure of using one sentence paragraphs provided a quirky way of evoking separate images in the reader's head, while the story still flowed. This whole fic was quite poignant without being cloying, which is a big plus in my book. Thank you for a sweet read.
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
SWEET MEMORIES, reminiscent of younger days for Charlie & Bella. What an enigma she must have been for him as a teenager, gotta laugh at that great o/s,
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this story was bittersweet. but i loved it!

poor charlie... it's so sad that he lost out on so much time with his daughter. he loves her so much
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved it, such a sweet little jewel box. I loved the bit about the coffee beans and especially the coloring books.
tigerlily0909 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwww...that was the sweetest one-shot ever! I love it!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I followed a rec from someone at ADF...

What a beautiful and moving story! Thank you for sharing it.