Reviews for Inadequate
Different account now chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love the flow of your writing. It's so nice. It goes so well with all your lovely adjectives...the way you totally pegged Jin's personality...etc. I feel bad because I can't explain the extent of how much I love your writing. Thank you for this. 3

P.S. ...And yeah. Men WOULD get raped if they all looked like Jin.
Panda chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
When I finished reading this, it took every ounce of will-power not to squee at the top of my lungs. Instead, I just grinned like an idiot. I love both chapters; they were very well written. I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a Jin-fangirl. And this just made my day, I think. :3
jade chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I hope you write more soon! I really like this Jin fic. _
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
*glomps* Holy shit this fanfic is awesome. I can't wait till you update .!
low-ponytail chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Update soon please!~ Love this pairing! Going to marry him soon in my gameplay.
Solitaire9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love the last line. Pure gold.
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This is a lovely story that is beautifully written. Looking forward to the next chapter! Great work! Jin really is gorgeous, isn't he? *snicker*

~Anima~
Winter Oak chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This is so pretty. I liked the interactions between Akari and Jin. Jin's reactions to Akari's words and actions were particularly interesting to read about. Keep up the good work.
Da Capo al fine chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I love this! I like how you're developing the relationship. It's so, undeveloped... and their's only one chapter left! I can't wait to see what you do next!
iChocoLove chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LOL at the ending. Made me crack up, it did.

Great job so far! I love your writing style. :3