Reviews for Will That Be All?
I have the balls to be queer chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Ihave a maine coon, they're pretty big normally
X-INACTIVE chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
I really liked this. It was an effective cross between depressing, sad and happy and joyfulled.

I honestly thought it was intriguing.

Thomas
Drowned Hopes chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
I wandered into one of your stories on archiveofourown and followed you here. Lady, you have made my day, and I just wanted to take a moment to say that, because you deserve heaps of reviews for this series. I know you're probably not gonna continue this arc, since it's been a year since you've updated, and frankly I don't care; I'm sure you've got your reasons why you stopped writing it, and I'm not here to whine and tell you to update. I came to say that this. is. GREAT.

I never thought I'd see a story with Frederico/Kadar done so... hilariously. Believably. And I'm not gonna lie, the Malik thing made me sniffle a little.

But the Desmond/Shaun thing is my absolute favorite. The bickering! The snark! 3 Ah, it's so perfectly Shaun! 3

Have a wonderful day.
bbb136 chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
It's such a random story AND IM TOTALLY HOOKED so please update. ;3
Katie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
OMG there's more! I was reading this on live journal and instantly fell in love with this! I'm so happy it isn't over yet. :D
ElementalFallenStar chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
What an ending!
i love all yaoi chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I had a miane coon. His name was sam, he had ponty ears stirpped body and very sweet. But now he is in the grat litter box in the sky. We foudn him one night left alone but he was sweet his puur sounded like a car, but i loved him to death.
Liebchen-chan chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
This whole fiction brings new meaning to the word delicious. Yes, even the messedup!Malik parts. I quite enjoyed those. Not that I didn't enjoy the other parts, reading about the various people and how they come together has been more than entertaining.

Thank you for writing this!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
XD Niiice, Intellegence turns me on too, Shaun. Pfff just sayin'.

Update soon! haha when I saw this, I thought 'okay, it's either going to be HILARIOUS oooor make me super sad.' I got smut instead haha
miss-cold chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Oooooooh I love it!
Rio 2.0 chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
I love it. Made me laugh, want to cry, cringe a little...

Amazing. All the stories all related in some fashion from all different perspectives.

Simply amazing.
romaxnana chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
oh gawd, that made me cry. everthing flowed perfectly and the entire thing with malik nd robert...*tear tear*

that was wonderful, thank u
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Damn...this made me bawl. You protrayed Malik's alcoholism pretty well. Again, this made me cry even though I liked the part about My Fair Wedding, I love that show! haha update soon please!
xZhi-Dux chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Seriously, I think I'm having an affair with this story. Just saying!
ayashina chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
this...this is...WOOOOOOOAAAAH. i feel like my head is going to explode, because EVERYTHING EVER JUST WENT RIGHT. this could solve climate change, or something. SO DAMNED RIGHT. i always was suspicious of bald people. Robert dearest just proved my point. SO MUCH SUNSHINE AND ANGST ALL IN ONE PLACE I JUST WANT TO CRY OF JOY DOUBLE RAINBOW WHAT DOES IT MEEEAAAAN. I can't even formulate proper sentences to compliment how grammatically correct and wonderful and rainbows and sunshine and wangsty-lovely and well-structured this is. I am in love with everyone in this story. Except robert. DAMNED BALDIES. I couldn't even tell they were from multiple ancient civilizations. all in all, 5 stars. I hear stars can kill bald people.

like robert.

because he sawed of maliks arm.

because he is a royal douche.

...but you know what isn't a royal douche?

this story. because it is awesome. but robert is. robert is a royal douche times infinite.

NINS OUT!