Reviews for The Altered Rotation
The Weirdo In The Corner chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
Good, very good...
It's always sad when a story ends...
I begin to cry :'(
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
cool story
Dianne060807 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Waah! Thanks so much for the new chapter! I hope to read the next chapter soon! I really love this and i was rather shocked when i learned in the manga that jack was actually somewhat bad. I live the hero angle more and that's why this fic is totally appealing to me! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/28/2013
Update
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 2/24/2012
Very Cool Story
i luv niki4444 chapter 29 . 2/16/2012
Hey Tenshi (got to stop nicknaming people without permission ;P But names are sooooo LONG!)

Anyway thanks for updating! 'gives a big hug' and your prize is...

vertual cookies!

Sorry LOL expecally energetic 'crazy and random' today!

I liked the chapter even if it wasn't that long! My chapters aren't very long either so I'm not going to go phyco! XD

Besides I'm just glad you updated! (Starts sqeezing the life out of you)

Akira: Stop your hurting her!

'sigh' see I'm just crazy today
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
O.O Wow I should have found this earlier! So mean for not telling me! I find this quite interesting! 3
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
Sweet fanfic bro! Also, rock on for putting up the link for the voting again SOPA! It's good to know that people are aware about this :D Well, anyway, updates are always great and stuff!
Randomness chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
I take back my last spam. I forgot this was based off the anime _;;;

And... Oz is God-Modding... _

GAH! I can't stop reading!

CHESHIRE! (I really hope to see Gil's expression once he wakes up with Cheshire practically in his face XDDD Over and out)
Randomness chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Just wanted to comment. Bearded guy who you called the 'Leader' here is actually Duke Nightray _ (how I hate the guy)
Fai Senri chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
Awesome! It was a shock when latest chapters revealed that Jack isn't who we thought he was, so I'm glad there's a fic where he is still a good guy.

The chapter rocked and I'm shaking to know what happens next.

Update soon please!3
Purple Pallbearer chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
Ugh! Must you leave it at a cliffhanger! You just made me want more... Anyway thanks for the update!
AnjuHime chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Woah... awesome!

I don't really know what to say, but i'm loving this fic! 3 Please, continue! w

I just think that Jack/Oz knows too much xD

Please, continue!
Tailsdoll123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I can't believe there is this many reviews for an amazing story, iread this a while back and i still love it.
Twiphase chapter 28 . 6/10/2011
Excellent chapter. but curiously, you did know Albus is actually a floating legless white TwinBlade knight that used to be Xerxuss chain before Alyss blew him up like a blood sprinklingg ballon? p.s. what did you think of "Ada vvessallius: contractor of lost annd forgotten chains"? i hoped it inspires an idea of how Ada and Albus met.