Reviews for Sassy Gay Friend: Ariel
MistyxKisame chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
LOL I've seen sassy gay friend on the internet b4 and this should have been an
Black-Star98 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
You my friend have just reestablished my faith in humanity! lol!
gabii214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMFG LMAO! this made my LIF omg i can't fucking even...rofl
eric chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
no not working for me
calicar chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I've never heard of this "sassy gay friend" before but this was very amusing lol I am so gonna look him up. He does have a point and Ariel is so gullible, she'd believe almost anything(: great story!
DuchessofSomar chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
bahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa this was great! pure genius! ahhh good good laugh. and brilliantly executed! you should write to the secondcitynetwork on youtube and tell them to do this version. it would get a million views immediatly for sure! ahhhh this is going straight to the favorites :)
Royal-T chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm trying to type through my tears so forgive me if things don't look right! TOO FUNNY! Seriously! Do this for every princess! PLEASE!
thatblondee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMGF! this is soo funny xD i love it! you should soo write more!
Sassy Girl Friend chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
:D

OMG I LOVE THIS! this is amazing. Sassy Gay Friend should've been there when Mulan ditched her home to go risk her life in the army. Or something.

Anyway this was halarious! 3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
hahahahahahahaha! OMG! this was sooo funny!
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
lmfao that was great you just made my day :P
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I LOVE SASSY GAY FRIEND. And now, I love this fic! This is EXACTLY what would happen if SGF came to talk some sense into Ariel. HEART. Stupid bitch. XD Favoriting this!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this is crazy yet oh so funny
corky21492 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
omg that was amazing! :D

i loved it!
ssaammxx1417 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I LOVE YOUU! haha. Sassy Gay Friend is amazingg, and this made me laugh out loudd! And, I agree with one of the other reviewers: you should TOTALLY make a Sassy Gay Friend fanfic intertwined with a bunch of other Disney characters.. I would just diee xD! Seeee yaa.

Love Always,