Reviews for Scarves and Three Piece Suits
rachellephant chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I'm back to review again! Okay, so after reading the later three chapters, I'm assuming this is a collection of oneshots, right? Hopefully. If it wasn't, then all of it made no sense what-so-ever to me. I stand by what I said before about the first chapter impressing me: Of the four of them, it remains my favorite. The last one was quite cute, though.

The only tiff I have is the parenthesis you use. Using them now and again is fine, or if it's part of a structure, but you seem to use them an uncanny amount. I don't hold that against you! Heavens no. But if you try using - dashes - every now and again it might spice up the visual appeal your piece has.

Alerting, and looking forward to more!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
aaaah, love the confession! it's so plausible, love it!
DreamWalker18 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Awww! The ending is just so cute! I love the deep, contemplative side of Ariadne upon which you expanded in this chapter. And I love the way you described Arthur, simply because I love him :D Hope to read more soon!

Kara
the magic is real chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Awe :3 That's so sweet! :D I loved this chapter :)

Can't wait for the next one!
puddingcup chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I liked this a lot! :D it was a nice look into Ariadne's past/personality!
bluebrise chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I really liked Ariadne's background - it seems plausible and I can see her moving forward with her past experiences.

Also loved the last line- is there going to be one more part or did I misread the summary?
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
awww You have to love arthur -D 3
hiswheezy chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Loved this chapter. I actually have to agree with a the favors she chose to have. Especially Arthur. XD Like her, I would be neutral in those situations. But when it comes to Arthur... I would totally be in favor of him.

Really good. UD soon!
rachellephant chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'm impressed with the first chapter. I'll be back to read more later!
Insane Romantic chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Aww, I especially loved this last chapter. xD Who knew Ariadne was so bada**? Anyways, I hope you update soon! I'm definitely enjoying this story so far.
Krakengirl chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter! Keep it up!
Dscully100 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
(laughing). Love your characterization of Eames!
itakethewords chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Hahaha bravo. Ariadne is pretty badass. That was great! ;)
escapedreality chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
ahahah that just made me smile. I loved the way you wrote Eames! and who knew Ariadne was such a badass? :)
perfectlyjaeded chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this was really well written.

i loved it.