Reviews for Avatars Trinity
ctran03931 chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
On the way to Omashu, Aang, Kenneth and the others come across the Space Avatar, Jan, and his new companions: Ran and Retsu, who together form Juken Sentai Gekiranger. After discovering the Space Colonists of their destroyed ancestral planet, they agreed to join the alliance but not before concentrating on their own war first before they can help their new allies. With 3 Avatars on the helm, it looked to be pretty bright for everyone as a new hope shines on the horizon with the predicted end of the Asteral Flame Alliance despite the long road everyone would have to go through to crush their adversaries and preserve the peace once more.

I really love this part with Juken Sentai Gekiranger, I really enjoyed that SS series as much as I like stuff like Dairanger and Gokaiger. I'm really hooked into this story and the twists you're giving it to the Avatar and Super Sentai universes. Are you still gonna continue the story and finally finish it up to the last chapter of the 3rd book of the series, I really want to see what happens next to the gang!
ctran03931 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
With the rise of three newly resurrected evils of the past on the horizon as well as the realization of their intertwined destinies with Aang and his friends and Kenzoku and Zuko at large, Kenneth and his friends all join forces with them for their greatest adventure ever. Not only to find Kenneth's mother and help Aang with his destiny to save the Avatar universe but to also save the other worlds tied to it from the forces of evil, including the clutches of the ever-impending and growing Fire Nation.

I'm really loving this story even though it's short for now, I want to see more of this great story man! Come on, what's the hold-up?
poseidon7 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012