Reviews for A Good Kind of Selfish
Let-it-lie chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was one of the first USUK fics I ever read, and one of the best. I love it more every time I read it.
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Cute fic is cute! Awww!
Genie-in-a-coffin chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That was adorable! I loved it!
Wall-flower Hermit chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Tis not a fail, tis beauty in one of it's greatest forms! :)
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
aw so cute
hetaliausuklover chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
NO! FAIL FIC IS NOT FAIL! DON'T SAY THAT..! Anyways I know it wouldnt have worked out with the story plot AT ALL and I totally understand why you did it the way you did, but if I were Iggy and got that text from America I'd have been like "FUCK OFF!" but that wouldn't have worked out so yeah... :P Anyways I really liked this! You're like one of my favorite authoresses and my favorite fanfiction you've done is Guessing Game that was amazing! (And USUK is my OTP and you do a lot of that so that's awesome!)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
thats so cute~

love it _
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*surrounds England with DO NOT CROSS UNLESS YOU'RE AMERICA* There! Only America can go in! xD
deactiveaccount404 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
aww this was so cute _
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It was cute~
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is adorable~ x3 3 3 You're good at fluff! :D Write more, write moreeeeeeeeee! :DDDDD
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Gosh! WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING?

This was utterly adorable! You astound me!~ D
ReticentlyYellow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*grin* That was absolutely amazing! It was both cute and funny, definitely a favourite.
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww that was very cute~!

I loved the whole atmosphre which contained lots of humour (yes it did!), the scene with Francis texting Canada (that's the good side of Francis!) and the way you made Alfred shy too,not only Arthur as in most of the other authors' fics.

~The Stranger
Emily Poe chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
awwww! i thought it was cute! man, that sounds like it hurt! of course, i should know. i didn't get hit with a binder. instead i was on the floor looking for something, and i came up too quickly, and you see we have this metal table and i was under it and WHAM! i think i blacked out for a moment, but anyways im rambling! lovely fluffy story!