Reviews for Last Hope
Great Vader Redemption story right here! Nice work! Also, please make a time travel sequel.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/21
So, Leia was willing to use her mother's name to save herself but not to save her homeworld. We'll make a Sith of you yet, princess!
Susi chapter 8 . 7/14
Plz plz plz plz plz make a sequel
Last of the Jedi chapter 1 . 5/22
Human Rogue Squadron Luke Skywalker was part of Rogue Squadron that's what you meant to write not read just thought I'd give you a heads up on that I got to go my cat's got his lightsaber out again just kidding
mary chapter 8 . 5/6
Ok i realy loved this. Best one so far. I LOVED it.
Denz-El chapter 8 . 4/11
Thanks for writing this! It was a real pleasure to read! :) God Bless and may the Force be with you! :D
Denz-El chapter 2 . 4/6
I'm really loving this so far! :) Yay, no squicky twin kiss! :D I also really like how you point out Luke and Leia's resemblances to both of their parents, instead of just being a mini-me of the parent with the corresponding gender. I'm happy for the twins... and Han! ;) Now, I'm off to read the next chapter.
katiebug0410 chapter 8 . 3/5
This is an very interesting au, one that's rather unique. Luke and Leia's relationship was more meaningful and better, in my opinion, although I like it in canon too. And Mara Jade! That was a neat twist. I've noticed with your writing, you often start the sentence with a character's name, but combined with the dialogue, it somehow works for you. Overall, great fic!
tumna.falls chapter 8 . 2/13
This is so good! I love the relationship between Luke and Leia, very well written, and definitely better than the movies (of course, they didn't know the were related until the last movie, and their relationship in the movies was very good but I love a good, strong sibling relationship).
The Hope Lions chapter 8 . 1/30
I really liked this.
MyKala chapter 8 . 1/22
It was a different twist than I'm used to. I like it! *_*
thewanderlustmarauder chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a really good fic! I really like the pace of this first chapter. I feel like it wasn't too slow that it dragged on, and it wasn't too fast that it felt rushed. With the excellent writing style of yours, it really was an interesting and leisurely read!
Athena's phoenix chapter 8 . 12/19/2015