Reviews for Last Hope
shel chapter 6 . 5/17
I love Vader's conversation with Obi-Wan in the pod.
shel chapter 8 . 5/17
Lol Wedge: "Why do I have the feeling that had nothing to do with me?" Lol!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 4/6
That story and it's writing was just great. Loved it! If you make any sequels please let us know.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 6 . 4/6
Really fascinating conversation Obi Wan had with Vader. Would have loved for this to be in the movies.
Rascal chapter 8 . 3/22
Big smile on my face.
Anakin ending up happy is all I ask for.
The Mara appearance was great.
Rascal chapter 6 . 3/22
Hey, don't worry! I love ObiWan too!
Thanks for including him.
I love him being sassy and I felt so nostalgic when he was blaming himself.
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 8 . 3/19
This was a great story, my favorite part was the 'Sithspawn. Guilty.' incident.
CrimsonDomi chapter 8 . 1/31
Seeing as this story finished a while ago, I don't know whether what I write is going to do anything, but: Yes for extra Mara/Luke scene!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Good.
fimrl chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Brilliant fanfic and very well written! I can really see this happening in the trilogy if Leia said that to Vader. :)

P.S. I love the book 'Fire' by Kristin Cashore XD
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Nice stuff.
And great that Mara got a look-in.
Hebi R chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
He offers a credit for her thoughts, then will not buy the answer? Love the language play!

Though, I am pretty sure that Vader was not the only one to return from the Dark Side. Revan, for example. And while I cannot remember either name, I recall one very famous female Jedi, one of a few with the same last name, was taught by a redeemed master.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I can kinda see the "Sithspawn!" "Guilty!" thing becoming a kind of running gag inside joke among those who know the twins' lineage, much like "Are you serious?" "No, I'm/he's Sirius!" jokes are in Harry Potter stories.
And with variations, like "yes, we know," when Luke or Leia use the curse, or "I don't see either of them," when neither is around.
catwoman8940 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
this out come would have been interesting to see play out always wondered if padme was there to guide him in when he died. that and what it would have been like if she was in ghost form at the the end with him for the kids to see her to.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Good chapter to end this story.