Reviews for Last Hope
Sky Daybreak chapter 8 . 9/3
Awesome story! Hope you write one for the force awakens. I love this one so i know i would love it if you wrote a continuation of this set after the force awakens.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/1
I really like it, especially the end.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 8 . 4/23
Really interesting twist on Star Wars! I liked it.
KMH1 chapter 8 . 3/9
I liked it, thanks for sharing. It was cool to get a different perspective on what could have been.
V chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
That was beautiful, I totally got chills afterwards.
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I'm sad Anakin died but at least he is with his beloved Padmè now :)

This is how "Return Of The Jedi" *SHOULD* have ended. I *SO* wish that Leia had gotten to meet and forgive her dad :(
VioletErin.26 chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Yay. Happy they got to see anakin Skywalker. Aww. Happy they got to talk to vader. Always made me sad leía never found peace with her biological father.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Ee! Luke/Vader scenes always get me worked up.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
AH! I’m dying :D! Poor Wedge! Glad she didn’t kiss Luke this time – and Luke’s probably glad, too. I did read one story were the twins knew, but Han didn’t so Leia still kissed her brother. Obi-wan and Anakin were just as shocked as Luke.

Uh oh! Daddy doesn’t like the boyfriend. “Coarse, rude, arrogant…” sound familiar, Anak - Vader?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Oo! Liking this!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Great Vader Redemption story right here! Nice work! Also, please make a time travel sequel.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
So, Leia was willing to use her mother's name to save herself but not to save her homeworld. We'll make a Sith of you yet, princess!
Susi chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Plz plz plz plz plz make a sequel
Last of the Jedi chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Human Rogue Squadron Luke Skywalker was part of Rogue Squadron that's what you meant to write not read just thought I'd give you a heads up on that I got to go my cat's got his lightsaber out again just kidding
mary chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Ok i realy loved this. Best one so far. I LOVED it.