Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
shakia-illanious09 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
this is really good

please up date soon XD
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
This is an awesome fic! I can't tell you how delightful it is,interactions, twists and all the events are simply perfect. Not to mention you've given yourself the leeway needed in order to tackle the change in the future (the fact that no previous mention was made of Carlisle's return to England, the fact that Carlisle himself felt he needed to return). I do hope you do do a sequel to this that challenges how the future changed (or didnt i should say) but i'm also glad we're getting to see Carlisle/Bella action without all the big leaps inbetween.

I'm also well impressed with CPOV you've done...always thought Meyer could have done alot better with Carlisle...there was a brilliant story sitting right there and she just skims over it (well now that sh'e done a novella on Bree Tanner maybe we'll get one on Carlisle Cullen too).

I'm also impressed with wording and speech in this. You've pulled off the differences in speech times very well, even when Bella's trying and failing to speak English compared to when she isnt at all...and then still having her sound like Bella despite training to speak English...in fact those chapters were probably one of my favourites as well as Carlisle's 2.

Do hope you continue this further _
VampairePrincess chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
Add more I luv it!
Elunea chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I love this story !

Amazing ! Please update soon I can't wait.

Thanks for this fic.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
YAY! A more primal passionate Carlisle - we all knew he had it in him!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
This is definitely one of those time loop things Star Trek would always go on about.

If you go back to the past and change the future, then you wouldn't have gone back into the past in the first place which means you never would have been able to change the future . . .

I am interested to see where you go from here. Will she just suddenly find herself back in Forks? Or will her and Carlisle split before his coven starts to make an appearance with an agreement to see one another again in 2010?

Oooh, the options this story has . . .
IThinkINeededThat chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
I'm with Bella - every romantic story would benefit with Carlisle in it LOL
Blood of Your Lips chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
I check my email ever day hoping to see this story updated. It has such a unique and well-written plot. PLEASE update soon!
ShadowsInLight chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Good fic, original.
Aster Mason chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
An interesting read!

Write soon?
TexasTurtle chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Enjoying very much. Thank you for writing and sharing.
seza3175 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Love the chapter I’m dying to know what happens next. Please write more SOON!
MattiePage chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I like this story. It's a little far-fetched as far as the plot. Actually a LOT far fetched but it's enjoyable.
gredelina1 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I just found this story today and I love it! It's very well written and I love the way you're writing Carlisle! Bella's power worries me and I'm extremely curious about what the future will bring!
soulsistersinaslan chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Great chapter!

I am glad we now have all of Carlisle's POV up until this point. I liked how it was a nice little break in the story, to allow the characters and the readers to wrap their minds around everything that has happened so far. Brilliant! I cannot wait to see what happens next. Are they going to be allowed to find Eleazar? Will Aro have something planned? Or will he want to know how to control his own power, therefore making him more frightening and intimidating because the person he is with would never know when he would look inside of their mind. I think that would be really awesome, but who knows with Aro. I swear that is one unhinged vampire that just covers it up really well. I guess that is why is he one of my top 5 favorite characters from the books.

I am looking forward to reading more very soon.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »