Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
doglover11 chapter 10 . 1/15
More?
I love this story
isofia.antunes chapter 10 . 1/12
I realize that it is likely that this story will never be updated as it has been more than 5 years since the last update, but I enjoyed it far too much to leave it without a review, I along many others, I am sure, would love for you to continue to write this lovely story. I hope you have not given up on it I want to know how Bella and Carlisle live in the future, how they will or not influence it and all about Bella's power or if the Cullen's as a family withEdward and Esme will still exist...
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Please update! ! ! ! !
cherishdanae chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
OMFG WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS DOES SHE GO BACK TO THE PRESENT DOES SHE STAY IN THE PAST DO THEY STILL FIND EDWARD DO THEY GET TOGETHER AHHSJNSKSKSNDMSKSNDJXSKDNDNJDNDDNNDNDNDNDNDJDNDNDNDJ
eyann85 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
My gosh this is so bloody fantastic...I can see this hasn't been updated since 2010, I'm still hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned it really is such an awesome fanfic. Very much hoping for more someday !
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
please update!
fandomsfanfics chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Heey I totally love your Fanfic. It's just really sad that it isn't finished. I see that you last updated in 2010. So I don't know if I ask you to finish it if you'd do it. But please, try? :)
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Terrabith chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I know you haven't updated this story for a while so I was wondering if you had any chapters made or would possibly think to continue it? I love it, it's fabulous I love your writing style and the story itself! I hope you'll truly consider continuing An Unexpected Lady. It really is a very beautiful story and you're a very talented writer that has made the story so incredibly enchanting! Thanks, -Cora
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
:) hope this will be completed one day
Dontlook702 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Hope you can update this! It's a tragedy! This needs to be updated! It is truely one of the great ones! It would be really interesting to know how everything turns out.. Please don't let this go!
bloomsburry chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
I hope you can update this! Its a tragedy that this wasn't updated this story for a long time. It would be really interesting to know how Bella's presence can affect the future
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
:) Hope the rest will come one day
Goldielover chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Love this one. It would be nice if it were to be updated some day, but suspect it won't be due to the length of time since the last update. It would be interesting to see how history changes due to Carlisle and Bella already being mated before the rest of the coven forms. Maybe someone will adopt this story.
Kimberlately chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I have read and enjoyed some stories where Aro was a main character, but have yet to come across such an insightful character study. The whole notion of bringing a human strength into one's vampire existence as a gift, for some reason, has never included Aro in my mind. I found it intriguing to read about how he would charm personal histories out of perfect strangers. So fitting, and humanizing. Bravo:) Brava? Kudos;) And I do hope you decide to continue your work in the future. It's never too late to pick up-or pick BACK up-a passion.
699 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »