Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
winterhorses chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
I'm really loving this interesting take on a "younger" Carlisle!
Rachel xxoo
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Please you have to continue. I absolutely love this story
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
Ohh...I hoped for the drama of her somehow returning to the future. Though I guess that would have been terribly mean...poor Carlisle, wouldn't deserve such treatment...
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Hehehe...I wonder what Carlisle thought while she stared at his face all dazed :D

Oh and she didn't faint wohoo!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Oh my, she didn't see how her story and mannerism could be misinterpreted, right? Hehehe...she will be so shocked when he bursts her bubble :D

I bet he is even falling in love with her right in this chapter. After all she did hit all his soft spots and made him very protective of her...all unknowingly of course. Really genius the plot you have there :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Wow, can't believe I missed to read this before!
doglover11 chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
More?
I love this story
isofia.antunes chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I realize that it is likely that this story will never be updated as it has been more than 5 years since the last update, but I enjoyed it far too much to leave it without a review, I along many others, I am sure, would love for you to continue to write this lovely story. I hope you have not given up on it I want to know how Bella and Carlisle live in the future, how they will or not influence it and all about Bella's power or if the Cullen's as a family withEdward and Esme will still exist...
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Please update! ! ! ! !
cherishdanae chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
OMFG WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS DOES SHE GO BACK TO THE PRESENT DOES SHE STAY IN THE PAST DO THEY STILL FIND EDWARD DO THEY GET TOGETHER AHHSJNSKSKSNDMSKSNDJXSKDNDNJDNDDNNDNDNDNDNDJDNDNDNDJ
eyann85 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
My gosh this is so bloody fantastic...I can see this hasn't been updated since 2010, I'm still hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned it really is such an awesome fanfic. Very much hoping for more someday !
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
please update!
fandomsfanfics chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Heey I totally love your Fanfic. It's just really sad that it isn't finished. I see that you last updated in 2010. So I don't know if I ask you to finish it if you'd do it. But please, try? :)
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Terrabith chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I know you haven't updated this story for a while so I was wondering if you had any chapters made or would possibly think to continue it? I love it, it's fabulous I love your writing style and the story itself! I hope you'll truly consider continuing An Unexpected Lady. It really is a very beautiful story and you're a very talented writer that has made the story so incredibly enchanting! Thanks, -Cora
705 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »