Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
Mika the Dark princess chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Lov it
LilithBrandon chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
This is such a delightful story. Thank you for sharing it with me. If one day you decide on continuing it I'll be waiting.
mh21 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
This is a beautiful story, I've truly enjoyed it. Her gift rather reminds me of Rogue from X-Men or Sylar from Heroes, since she can borrow (steal? share?) gifts from other vamps. I kind of hope she loses Aro's gift or can learn to suppress it, it's definitely not something I would want to deal with every day for the rest of eternity if I were her. If she can really take and keep multiple gifts at once, she'd end up some kind of superhero version of a vampire. Please do update soon if you can. If not, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far, thank you for sharing it! :)
Missing from heaven chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
It's been so long... do you think there is any hope for this story?
Maggieblock chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I have very much enjoyed reading this story so far and I hope sometime in the future will will come back to it! :)
notreal17 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
okay so i thought this was going to be less weird then it is... I just feel like it is some weird incest thing... what is going to happen they run into edward? and then esme? well... i guess i will find out! lol
giggles3027 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Love it...are u gonna continue?
Twilightfan108 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
update soon, really enjoying the story :)
rockmysock88 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
It's been over 2 years and you still haven't updated. I'm dying to know what is happening with her
bebepantheon chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
wow...I do have a wild guess that she's sorta the adapter kind of power right?Afterall, she did used her advantage in her environment for knowledge and somehow knowing about the supernatural world, it didn't phase her at all..
Its been nearly 2 years, will you be updating this story at all? I really hope that Bella doesn't stay at Volterra! I really do wanted to know what will happen when Carlisle meets up with Esme in the later chapters!
iScreamNiki chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I already love this story and hope you decide to continue writing it.
aoife7 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
You are such a phenomenal writer! I see that this has not been updated for quite some time, but I hope that you will get back to it soon. I would love to see where this goes. It is just wonderful!
Severus-is-my-man chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
are you EVER going to finish this ? i love this story and i miss it being updated
soccerchick1996 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Please update ! i love this story and i think it's really good so please please update !
HisSecretLover18 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012