Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
Kimberlately chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I have read and enjoyed some stories where Aro was a main character, but have yet to come across such an insightful character study. The whole notion of bringing a human strength into one's vampire existence as a gift, for some reason, has never included Aro in my mind. I found it intriguing to read about how he would charm personal histories out of perfect strangers. So fitting, and humanizing. Bravo:) Brava? Kudos;) And I do hope you decide to continue your work in the future. It's never too late to pick up-or pick BACK up-a passion.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
OMG u need to continue this story, its amazing!
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Pretty please update really soon i really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
love the story, waiting for another update... it's slowly dying - the hope that it will come - but I hoåe you will :)
Severus-is-my-man chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
this is so amazing i wish you would update... ore allow me or someone else to adopt it
vickysankreature chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Plscontinue this story!, I really enjoy the plot!
Raje chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I love the twist in Volterra. And even though the beginning was a little... honestly? cliche and not well thought of... the rest of the story makes up for it tenfold- no! a hundred fold! :D Dont stop writing.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
You should like...start updating this again. i want to see bella and carlisle live through things and then later find out how this effects esme and stuff
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
yay hope for more
Anber chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
please please update soon this is a really good story
S.Peridot chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Aaaaaah you haven't updated in forever :'( I really enjoyed reading this. I don't think there's another fic like this, but if there is I hope I find it.

Sarah ;*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Philodice chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
So sweet.
Philodice chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I always thought classics could be good, or boring. Or even both.
Narges chapter 7 . 6/10/2013