Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
Severus-is-my-man chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
are you EVER going to finish this ? i love this story and i miss it being updated
soccerchick1996 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Please update ! i love this story and i think it's really good so please please update !
HisSecretLover18 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Most introductory chapters feel awkward and have a difficult time setting the stage and pace. needless to say, your 1st chapter certainly does not have that problem! You grab the reader's attention right away and unfold the initial details beautifully! Love it!
BeeBuuzzz chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I really really really hope you update again! :)

Love this story
T chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Cannot wait till I get to read the rest of your story...
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. The only thing that is upsetting is the very real possibility that might delete this story because it contains lemons. Even if they aren't as graphic as some. Please update soon. If your stories can be found on other sites then please inform me where to find them so that I can continue reading them.
geekysole chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Sadly I began reading before I noticed the story is incomplete and has not been updared in a long time.. hopefully you will come cack to it. Please? It is so well written and an enjoyable read. Usually, Bella annoys the crap out of me.. not in this fic though. Plus it has Carlisle, of who there are not enough good fics about. Please come back!,
HisSecretLover18 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
What's goin gto happen next? Will bella be able to turn her gift on and off? Will Edward, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett still be changed? Will they run into Jasper first? I hope you update soon please?
bellislefan chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
OMG this is great. i really hope you continue this. i enjoyed every bit of it.
carmeleissle5cullen chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
plz upload
galyardt chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
are you going to update soon?
CullenHathaway chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Please update!
Christina Fey chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Well, I wasn't expecting that quite yet, but still loved it! I can't wait to see what happens!

WhiteWolfLegend chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
I am amazed, in awe and freaking in love with this story.. You are an amazing writer and i cant wait till you update next so i can see what happens.
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »