Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
patrickc94 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Im really getting into this story and i can not wait to see where you are going to go with this. Update soon;)
VampzRsexy chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Are they all going to be in Bella's point of view?
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love everything about this story. Your characters are so IC and yet so much more interesting than SM ever wrote them. Carlisle would have been just like you write him at this time in his immortal life. I can't wait to see what happens next. I look forward to your updates in my inbox more than any other story.

Please update soon!
freakystyleyy chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love how this relationship is developing.
Jazzyluva1988 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
love it ,can't wait for more
dulcemaria413 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great Story. I like the the tension that is slowly building between them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awesome Chapter!
catemom chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I really love your story and can't wait for your next update, have a nice week-end !

Carole
forever-charmed118 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This is a wonderful chapter. I love how this Carlisle is more playful and youthful then what is often shown in other stories.

I really am enjoying this story.

Eagerly waiting the next update!
neeuqpmats chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Sigh. Such great progress for both of them. Loved this line - "The first time he didn't tense up after a fall, he swept me into a hug, and I was dazzled by his joyous smile."

And I loved the stitching up scene too!

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Chaynne212 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update!

Chaynne
VampireInDisguise chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This was wonderful! I can't wait until next weekend! I know myself and many others will be eagerly awaiting what the next chapter entitles!
Lazielow chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next update.
LyssiLuvr chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great work! Haha when I read ch 3 during the part where Carlisle is teaching bella, all I could think of is : MUSICAL MONTAGE! And I love carlisle's witty responses. Keep up tge good work!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Wow! this is amazingly written. I love this story. I dont think i have ever read a Carlisle/Bella fic like this before. This has got to be one of my favorite stories out of all the fanfiction i have ever read. And that is a lot. I cant wait for the next chapter. I wish it was sooner than next weekend but I know that it takes a while to write a chapter for a fanfiction or for anything for that matter.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »