Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
Jazzyluva1988 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
love it ,can't wait for more
dulcemaria413 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great Story. I like the the tension that is slowly building between them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awesome Chapter!
catemom chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I really love your story and can't wait for your next update, have a nice week-end !

Carole
forever-charmed118 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This is a wonderful chapter. I love how this Carlisle is more playful and youthful then what is often shown in other stories.

I really am enjoying this story.

Eagerly waiting the next update!
neeuqpmats chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Sigh. Such great progress for both of them. Loved this line - "The first time he didn't tense up after a fall, he swept me into a hug, and I was dazzled by his joyous smile."

And I loved the stitching up scene too!

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Chaynne212 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update!

Chaynne
VampireInDisguise chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This was wonderful! I can't wait until next weekend! I know myself and many others will be eagerly awaiting what the next chapter entitles!
Lazielow chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next update.
LyssiLuvr chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great work! Haha when I read ch 3 during the part where Carlisle is teaching bella, all I could think of is : MUSICAL MONTAGE! And I love carlisle's witty responses. Keep up tge good work!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Wow! this is amazingly written. I love this story. I dont think i have ever read a Carlisle/Bella fic like this before. This has got to be one of my favorite stories out of all the fanfiction i have ever read. And that is a lot. I cant wait for the next chapter. I wish it was sooner than next weekend but I know that it takes a while to write a chapter for a fanfiction or for anything for that matter.
iambananas chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
i love this story!
TinaMarie6624 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Love this story so far. It is a very interesting take on events. Can't wait for the next update.
Decca31 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Is B really as oblivious as she seems? Carlisle clearlyvfeels the ust between them...

Well done on that, very excited where this is going :-)
Zoya Zalan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Another wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »