Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next update.
LyssiLuvr chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great work! Haha when I read ch 3 during the part where Carlisle is teaching bella, all I could think of is : MUSICAL MONTAGE! And I love carlisle's witty responses. Keep up tge good work!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Wow! this is amazingly written. I love this story. I dont think i have ever read a Carlisle/Bella fic like this before. This has got to be one of my favorite stories out of all the fanfiction i have ever read. And that is a lot. I cant wait for the next chapter. I wish it was sooner than next weekend but I know that it takes a while to write a chapter for a fanfiction or for anything for that matter.
iambananas chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
i love this story!
TinaMarie6624 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Love this story so far. It is a very interesting take on events. Can't wait for the next update.
Decca31 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Is B really as oblivious as she seems? Carlisle clearlyvfeels the ust between them...

Well done on that, very excited where this is going :-)
Zoya Zalan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Another wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
dizziestdaydream chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I love this! Really great chapter! These time travel stories fascinate me. There are so many possibilities!
sassygirl91 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
more please
icecreamy chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter and such a great story! i loved the my fair lady reference that made me laugh and its so true. please dont keep us waiting too long for an update!
LisaF29 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter! I love seeing this budding relationship between Carlisle and Bella. I've always thought that for a man Carlisle's age, his physical age, that he should at times act a little younger, which he rarely does. It's nice getting to see him in a younger light, though the times they are living in right now don't allow for too much frivolity. Can't wait for more!
lovesam chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
once again this chapter was total awesomeness! Carlisle and Bella are getting closer! I think Carlisle is starting to develop feeling for Bella and I'm meaning the romantic kind:) can't wait for more!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
:) great chapter! i love it! cant wait to see what happens
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I'm so happy to have seen that this story was updated.

I love this story and I love to see how Carlisle is progressing its nice to see the man before he became the old souled doctor we all know.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Until then, bye!
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »