Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
neeuqpmats chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter. Loved the long explanation of Bella knowing Carlisle. It is so Bella. And poor young Carlisle just pacing back and forth for an hour trying to wrap his head around it all. I think this is great for them to work through her becoming more acquainted with the customs of the time and place. While it also gives them a great way to get to know each other. Can't wait for more. :)
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
forever-charmed118 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I love this chapter. The interaction between Bella and Carlisle is brilliantly written. The part where he is pointing out all of her flaws had me laughing out loud. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next instalment :)
lizzy chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Suddenly I am looking forward to next week. I absolutely adore your story and am amazed at how amazing this is.

severussgrl chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I can't wait to read more! This is so amazing! I love how Carlisle and Bella get on so far. Their little conversations have made my day :D
iambananas chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
i love it!

it very interesting and so unique

update soon!
lovesam chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! Bellas verbal diharriea was hilarious! Carlisles insecurities are endearing! I can't wait for more.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I have to wonder if the Carlisle in her time let the family leave because he has remembers her in his time.
sassygirl91 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
more please
Zoya Zalan chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This is a wonderful story you have going here - I love your characterizations and the interaction between Bella and Carlisle. Waiting eagerly for your next installment!
MsKatieJo chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I am really enjoying the flow of this story. It is very easy to read and the situations don't seem forced. I am really looking forward to reading how the realationship between Bella and Carlisle develops.
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This story is amazing! I cannot wait until the next chapter.

Until then.
LisaF29 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter! It's great getting to see this different side of Carlisle. I'm anxious to see where things go from here. Can't wait for more!
VampireInDisguise chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I loved this chapter darlin'! This is so cute and I can't wait for more! You obviously are extremely talented in the gift of writing and I'm so honored to be reading one of your works! Keep it up doll ;)
OpiumCakes chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Nice! If you don't me saying so, a great improvement from the first chapter. I usually hate Jane Austin refs in Twi-fics but yours was good enough to grab my attention XD. Plus its so original and I really want to see where it goes.

I also just have to say that I'm so relieved at how wonderfully you;re portraying Carlisle so far - he doesn't feel forced but he still has a lot of color to him already. And Bella, even tho she is hard to write in AU fics, especially, is coming off equally as well. Looking forward to more soon! XD
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »