Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
more please
icecreamy chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter and such a great story! i loved the my fair lady reference that made me laugh and its so true. please dont keep us waiting too long for an update!
LisaF29 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter! I love seeing this budding relationship between Carlisle and Bella. I've always thought that for a man Carlisle's age, his physical age, that he should at times act a little younger, which he rarely does. It's nice getting to see him in a younger light, though the times they are living in right now don't allow for too much frivolity. Can't wait for more!
lovesam chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
once again this chapter was total awesomeness! Carlisle and Bella are getting closer! I think Carlisle is starting to develop feeling for Bella and I'm meaning the romantic kind:) can't wait for more!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
:) great chapter! i love it! cant wait to see what happens
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I'm so happy to have seen that this story was updated.

I love this story and I love to see how Carlisle is progressing its nice to see the man before he became the old souled doctor we all know.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Until then, bye!
chibi-dono15 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Love it! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
LyssiLuvr chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Oh my goodness! I love Carlisle. I love the 1800s. I love England. I love period writing. You Amish it all together and you get THE BEST STORY EVER! Ahhhh please post sooon! You absoluetly must!
dizziestdaydream chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter! I love the story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter.
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Okay, here I am! YAY!

What can I say?

I am certain this will be a fast favourite for me. I am very newly into the BellaxCarlisle pairing so I am thrilled to be reading this fic!

I loved the wishing on an eyelash bit...I still, to this day, wish on my eyelashes! NGL!

The sadness you captured in the beginning after the Cullens left I feel was very real. I like how you didn't have her be quite as EMO as SM did in NM. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good spell of angst, but I think it can be overdone, you know? You did a wonderful job with it without killing it.

When Bella woke up in 1800s England it was cute to see her think her fake accent was passable, only to find out it wasn't.

I also love reading her internal "modern" thoughts while she is trying to speak as they do. When she slipped and said "cool" I giggled a little. :D

Fantastic job! I can't wait to see where this story goes!

xoxo,

Love the last line!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awesome Beginning!
CloseAcct chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I was just starting to loose hope of an original work when I found this, so thank you! update soon!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »