Reviews for An Unexpected Lady
PsykoJinx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
*Snicker* I just had an idea... Doctors didn't stop using leeches/bloodletting until like... 1911 or something. Maybe she should tell him about modern medicine!
Decca31 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Heh, cute take on Janeite Bella and intriguing possibilities with Carlisle. Well done and I'm looking forward to how it goes on.

Was sent here by the teaser on Fictionators, btw.
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I love the story so far. Please update ASAP! :)
abbiedarlin1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Loving it so far. Very interesting story. Can't wait to read more!
freakystyleyy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
very unique

i love it

eagery awaiting the next chapter :)
patrickc94 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I really like this story update soon
PsykoJinx chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Oh my freaking god! I love you for your idea!
seza3175 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I'm loving the story so far. Please write more SOON! :)
neeuqpmats chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter. Loved the long explanation of Bella knowing Carlisle. It is so Bella. And poor young Carlisle just pacing back and forth for an hour trying to wrap his head around it all. I think this is great for them to work through her becoming more acquainted with the customs of the time and place. While it also gives them a great way to get to know each other. Can't wait for more. :)
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
forever-charmed118 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I love this chapter. The interaction between Bella and Carlisle is brilliantly written. The part where he is pointing out all of her flaws had me laughing out loud. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next instalment :)
lizzy chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Suddenly I am looking forward to next week. I absolutely adore your story and am amazed at how amazing this is.

3's

lizzy
severussgrl chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I can't wait to read more! This is so amazing! I love how Carlisle and Bella get on so far. Their little conversations have made my day :D
iambananas chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
i love it!

it very interesting and so unique

update soon!
lovesam chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! Bellas verbal diharriea was hilarious! Carlisles insecurities are endearing! I can't wait for more.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »